Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.png.75eb3fae50cabbbdbc688b725e7db37e.png

So, we now have  @LeviF,  @BillsFanNC / @Precision / @BuffaninSarasota and @Boatdrinksall on record saying gays are pedophiles.

Got it.

Yup…..that’s what’s being said.  Quit being an ####### for at least a day ok?

Let me ask you.  Are you cool with genital mutilation of children?   

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So, anyone not straight is a freak?  Is that what you're saying deek?

Nice try Billsy

You've now been called out. Deal with it hypocrite! We see your hate, and it isn’t appealing in the slightest. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Wow Billsy, you must watch a lot of CNN. Never said anything of the sort. In fact , the word “ gay” isn’t mentioned in the bill or by myself. Only a dunce could make that leap. I’ll bet you thought Trump told you to drink bleach. 

4 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Wow Billsy, you must watch a lot of CNN. Never said anything of the sort. In fact , the word “ gay” isn’t mentioned in the bill or by myself. Only a dunce could make that leap. I’ll bet you thought Trump told you to drink bleach. 

Yup. Only dolts consider reading 280 character emotional blasts from other Twit For Brains as the truth and critical thinking. 

So what exactly is the “hateful legislation” that “target[s] vulnerable students”?

The Democrats never actually say. They just call it the “Don’t say gay” bill.

It doesn’t make any sense, but it rhymes, which is good enough for them.

This is the provision they are talking about in its entirety:

Classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age-appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students in accordance with state standards.

It is hard to see why that should be controversial. Most people would struggle to understand why teachers should be instructing second graders on “gender identity.”

https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2022/1557/BillText/er/PDF

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

So what exactly is the “hateful legislation” that “target[s] vulnerable students”?

Classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age-appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students in accordance with state standards.

It is hard to see why that should be controversial. Most people would struggle to understand why teachers should be instructing second graders on “gender identity.”

It’s not controversial and the funny part th

Billy Boy says that supporting this will damage the right when, in my mind, this is going to damage the left in a big way.  They can’t  (at least Billy Boy can’t) even articulate what so so bad about this Bill. Keep screaming for this *****.  Keep supporting teaching these things to children. 

Here is the $64,000,000 question.  What are they looking to accomplish by teaching these things?  I would love to know. 

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Exactly. But libs hate the traditional family structure , White males etc etc. They know they must infiltrate young minds to reach them and offset what they’re being taught at home. The earlier the better to these individuals. It reminds me of a news clip I saw at the start of the pandemic. They were talking to a teacher whose school just went remote. His biggest fear was parents getting involved when they saw what he was teaching kids in class. 

Edited by Boatdrinks

13 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Billy Boy says that supporting this will damage the right when, in my mind, this is going to damage the left in a big way.  They can’t  (at least Billy Boy can’t) even articulate what so so bad about this Bill. Keep screaming for this *****.  Keep supporting teaching these things to children. 

Here is the $64,000,000 question.  What are they looking to accomplish by teaching these things?  I would love to know. 

Did you miss my lengthy post on why this bill is wrong?

13 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

This issue will be just like virtual school and mask mandates. Most parents, left or right, are not on board with any of this.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

This issue will be just like virtual school and mask mandates. Most parents, left or right, are not on board with any of this.

And if there is any good to come from this pandemic one thing is parents actually witnessing what their children are being told not taught. 

44 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

either provide proof I said it or retract your statement. I don't have time for your juvenile nonsense.

Good luck. 🙄

• Agree 1

30 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Nothing like cherry picking select parts of the bill Bonnie!  You win.

The sheer amount of sexual abuse perpetrated by so-called "educators" in schools in this country provides ample justification for ANY talk regarding sexuality between minors and school employees to be banned.

The US Department of Education, in the mid-00's, estimated that 10% of all K-12 students will be sexually victimized by a school employee by the time they graduate high school. Do we think this number has gone up or down in the last ~15 years?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

Are students prohibited from speaking about lgbtq in the classroom amongst themselves?

Oh, I have a question! Why is it considered an "LGBTQ right" to speak to kindergartners about sex?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Don't let BillSy off the hook.  He quickly went to calling everyone in support of this legislation a "freak". It should have showed you all how he really feels.  True diversity hatred on full display.  This thread should have ended right there! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

Are students prohibited from speaking about lgbtq in the classroom amongst themselves?

Nothing is stopping kids from discussing  amongst themselves but if the teacher or administrator overhears the conversation - they are required to call the parents and tell them.

This bill is meant to bully and force kids to be ashamed of themselves...

Can anyone point to an education syllabus where classrooms in kindergarten, first, second and third grade are discussing sex education?

And what happens when a kid asks an innocent question as to why Kenneth has two Moms or Ann has two dads?  How do  teachers address that question in front of all kids without making the kid asking the question feel bad or alienating the kids in question?

Nothing is stopping kids from discussing  amongst themselves but if the teacher or administrator overhears the conversation - they are required to call the parents and tell them.

Can anyone point to an education syllabus where classrooms in kindergarten, first, second and third grade are discussing sex education?

And what happens when a kid asks an innocent question as to why Kenneth has two Moms or Ann has two dads?  How do  teachers address that question in front of all kids without making the kid asking the question feel bad or alienating the kids in question?

Hey Freak.....are you a trained educator?  I think not...or at least I hope not. Please leave this to the professional educators.

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Can you point to where that amendment is in this legislation please. I would greatly appreciate that. 

edit. I guess I'll just tell you that this is not part of the bill so nice try lying about this bill. 

Edited by aristocrat

1 hour ago, LeviF said:

Oh, I have a question! Why is it considered an "LGBTQ right" to speak to kindergartners about sex?

Because supporting LGBTQ is the easiest path for whites, specifically white heterosexual males, to move out of the identity politics classification and definition of oppressor and onto the other side of the ledger into the supporting the oppressed category as defined by the woke hierarchy and pyramid.  So its quite popular with your typical socially conscious neo-liberal.

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Hey Freak.....are you a trained educator?  I think not...or at least I hope not. Please leave this to the professional educators.

Hey, you called anyone not heterosexual freaks - own it deek!

Just like DR said gays are pedophiles - own it DR

And Jim won't even touch the subject because he thinks sex ed is actually taught in K-3 and he is obsessed with "genital mutilation" but can't tell us where that is happening to minors in the United States... and no circumcision does not count.

----

What happens when a kid asks an innocent question as to why Kenneth has two Moms or Ann has two Dads?  How do teachers address that question in front of all kids without making the kid asking the question feel bad or alienating the kids in question?

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And Jim won't even touch the subject because he thinks sex ed is actually taught in K-3 and he is obsessed with "genital mutilation" but can't tell us where that is happening to minors in the United States... and no circumcision does not count.

----

What happens when a kid asks an innocent question as to why Kenneth has two Moms or Ann has two Dads?  How do teachers address that question in front of all kids without making the kid asking the question feel bad or alienating the kids in question?

They are allowed to respond to that question no issues at all.  Why don't you ackowledge you're wrong about the school having to out the student to the parents? 

40 minutes ago, BillStime said:

This bill in not meant to force kids to be ashamed of themselves.  That's your interpretation of it.

Regarding your last question.  Is the kid asking about HIS sexuality or the parents of a friend? THIS is the big difference

You're a ***** mess. 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What in the world is this nonsense?  I have my fingerprints ALL over this subject.   Where have I stated sex ed is being taught in K-3?  Where have I stated that any of this is happening in the US?   I'll save you the time and effort.  I have NOT.  I'm just making sure it's NOT ever taught or done which this Bill is mostly about.  

You are hysterically attacking us all and don't even know what our arguments are.  You are an embarrassment.  Have you ever stopped to think why there is no one here defending you?  Not even our liberal friends.  They won't even touch you.   I want you to slow down and just ponder that for a minute.  Let us know what you come up with. 

Oh and one last point.  You're talking to DR as if he was here.  He's not.  He's long gone.  This is CLASSIC psychopathic behavior.   Get help ok?  

Edited by Chef Jim

13 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

What is it in these bills that you specifically object to?

Based on the tweet he posted I'm assuming he believes this bill infringes on LGBTQ rights. Which again begs the question that has yet to be answered, why is talking to kindergartners about sex in the category of "LGBTQ rights?"

52 minutes ago, BillStime said:

----

Nice try 

Your disgusting hate is showing.

Own it, you loser 

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Don't let BillSy off the hook.  He quickly went to calling everyone in support of this legislation a "freak". It should have showed you all how he really feels.  True diversity hatred on full display.  This thread should have ended right there! 

This thread should have ended four years ago but of course, the insecure cult - aka freaks - can't control their hate.

14 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Based on the tweet he posted I'm assuming he believes this bill infringes on LGBTQ rights. Which again begs the question that has yet to be answered, why is talking to kindergartners about sex in the category of "LGBTQ rights?"

Um, sorry - but you have yet to exhibit where these actual discussions are happening in those grades that requires this bill.

This thread should have ended four years ago but of course, the insecure cult - aka freaks - can't control their hate.

Um, sorry - but you have yet to exhibit where these actual discussions are happening in those grades that requires this bill.

What’s next? You want to start throwing the N word around in a race relations thread? You’ve been exposed as a disgusting hate filled clown! 

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

Exactly

Thanks but...I have no joy playing translator for your idiocy. 

5 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

That’s not what the Bill is intended to do in my mind. Not stop these things from happening but to make sure they never do and if they do those involved are punished to the full extent of the law.  

Gender affirmation treatment can be a real slippery slope to children.

Again, I don't disagree with the law. The point that can be made critiquing it is the same: Is this actually happening at some scale that it needs to be legislated and trumpeted like it's a big win? 

To hear the pride on the right, you'd think these surgeries are happening all the time. 

5 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

For ***** sake NAMBLA is a real thing. 

Kind of. That's an inflated bogeyman and guess what, pedophilia is still a crime. Heck, we had a convicted pedo posting here forever. 

21 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

He has no idea what's in the bill. As I pointed out he is repeating things removed from the bill

Oh really? Can you post the exact version of the bill in question and where parental notification is stricken?

10 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

What’s next? You want to start throwing the N word around in a race relations thread? You’ve been exposed as a disgusting hate filled clown! 

Keep digging your grave Deek... 

18 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

So you didn't read the bill?  Got it.

Sure, they "removed" the information that outright said schools districts MUST OUT kids to their parents BUT purposely used vague language that can be interpreted in MANY different directions.

https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2022/1557/BillText/e1/PDF

An act relating to parental rights in education;

amending s. 1001.42, F.S.; requiring district school

boards to adopt procedures that comport with certain

provisions of law for notifying a student's parent of

specified information; requiring such procedures to

reinforce the fundamental right of parents to make

decisions regarding the upbringing and control of

their children in a specified manner; prohibiting the

procedures from prohibiting a parent from accessing

certain records; providing construction; prohibiting a

school district from adopting procedures or student

support forms that prohibit school district personnel

from notifying a parent about specified information or

that encourage or have the effect of encouraging a

student to withhold from a parent such information;

their children in a specified manner; prohibiting the 

certain records; providing construction; prohibiting a

from notifying a parent about specified information or

and so on...

What kind of information?

Why is this so vague?

Edited by BillStime

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So you didn't read the bill?  Got it.

Sure, they "removed" the information that outright said schools districts MUST notify parents BUT purposely used vague language that can be interpreted in MANY different directions.

https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2022/1557/BillText/e1/PDF

provisions of law for notifying a student's parent of

specified information; requiring such procedures to

certain records; providing construction; prohibiting a

certain records; providing construction; prohibiting a

and so on...

What kind of information?

Why is this so vague?

The language you mentioned earlier is not what's in the bill is it? Now you're bringing up something different. But good try

Just now, aristocrat said:

The language you mentioned earlier is not what's in the bill is it? Now you're bringing up something different. But good try

Are you kidding me?  Why are you afraid to address what they LEFT in the bill? 

How can one NOT interpret SPECIFID INFORMATION, CERTAIN RECORDS, it as outing a kid?

student to withhold from a parent such information;

You can't defend this...

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Keep digging your grave Deek... 

Nice try Freak

You went into your vast dictionary and painted everyone who supports this legislation with the one epithet that’s universally used to describe those in the  greater LGBTQ community. Nice work hater! Again…you’ve been exposed. Not so easy when the hate speech is coming out of your sexist pie hole is it BillSy? 
Get lost! 

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Are you kidding me?  Why are you afraid to address what they LEFT in the bill? 

How can one NOT interpret SPECIFID INFORMATION, CERTAIN RECORDS, it as outing a kid?

student to withhold from a parent such information;

You can't defend this...

Lol just to be clear. The language you have speaking about was removed. Now they have replaced it with different language that up until your last post you hadn't mentioned and I'm the one who was wrong?  Ok.