Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

2 hours ago, aristocrat said:

All I’ll take from this is how different he is today compared to how he carried himself then.  It’s pretty sad. 

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

‘The gays’? What a terrible title 

Yeah I’m surprised it hasn’t been changed or deleted.  

1 hour ago, Westside said:

But but but but………GQP!!!!!! 

You’re a one trick pony 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No it is absolutely ridiculous to post a video from 16 years ago when your cult is STILL trying to sweep sexuality under the carpet.

You freaks have no foresight. 

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

we’re talking about Biden not the republicans. Don’t deflect 

Oh I’m not deflecting precarious… 

A lot has changed in the past 16 years since Biden made those comments. Hell, at the time, Bush was proposing an amendment to ban gay marriage.

Too bad your cult - and your closet case politicians, insecure religious freaks can’t come to terms w the fact that regardless of sexual orientation - gays are human too.

When did you decide to be straight?

• 3 weeks later...

I’d argue there’s a huge distinction between “the gays” and trans-advocates. 

Im for pretty much everything LGB.. Want to get married, to not be discriminated against at work, adopt children etc.. go for it.  

If you want to be trans.. cool, do you.  However child grooming is child abuse and children don’t have any idea how to reconcile the long term ramifications of the decisions some people want to let them make.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

I’d argue there’s a huge distinction between “the gays” and trans-advocates. 

Im for pretty much everything LGB.. Want to get married, to not be discriminated against at work, adopt children etc.. go for it.  

If you want to be trans.. cool, do you.  However child grooming is child abuse and children don’t have any idea how to reconcile the long term ramifications of the decisions some people want to let them make.  

BS - I love how a certain level of a police state is ok for the cult but tell the freaks to wear a mask and they spaz out.

How old were you when you decided to be straight?

PS: did you get your kids a LilPals 27 inch AK47 or the Jr. AK-47 combat rifle yet?

40 minutes ago, BillStime said:

BS - I love how a certain level of a police state is ok for the cult but tell the freaks to wear a mask and they spaz out.

How old were you when you decided to be straight?

PS: did you get your kids a LilPals 27 inch AK47 or the Jr. AK-47 combat rifle yet?

Sir, this is a Wendy’s. 

• Haha (+1) 3

13 hours ago, BillStime said:

Enough is a f’n nuff

Enough is enough is right. 

Maybe let's not let children get elective surgery and hormone injections. Why? For the same reasons we prohibit them from drinking. They lack good judgment. And society has picked 18 as the moment when a child becomes an adult (sorry JBoyst). 

When they are 18, have a party. 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Enough is enough is right. 

Maybe let's not let children get elective surgery and hormone injections. Why? For the same reasons we prohibit them from drinking. They lack good judgment. And society has picked 18 as the moment when a child becomes an adult (sorry JBoyst). 

When they are 18, have a party. 

I want to know what measures he’d take if his 11 year old son came to him and said “daddy I want to be a girl!!”  Or “daddy I want a tattoo on my face!!” 

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I want to know what measures he’d take if his 11 year old son came to him and said “daddy I want to be a girl!!”  Or “daddy I want a tattoo on my face!!” 

At 11 I wanted to be Batman but my damn parents wouldn't let me.

• Like (+1) 1

So, parental rights only matter when the issue is aligned with the cult...got it.

So, let's go terrorize families with a transgender child or teen, bully and scare those children and teens and demand to see their medical history; yet at the same time cry wolf about masks and vaccines because it’s a HIPAA violation...and don't forget about CRT - families know best how to teach their child but not manage their medical and psychological care... got it.

SMFH - make up your freakn minds.

This is nothing more than further hate and cruelty on behalf of insecure nut jobs. Just look at all the responses above... 

Do you people really think these gender discussions, decisions and transitions are made easily without professional support?

Texas first set up a bounty state that violate the constitutional rights of those seeking reproductive services and to hunt down anybody who helps them access those services. 

Funny - no mention of birth control being administered to 11 and 12 yo and going after those parents - why is that?

This is nothing more than another GQP-manufactured crisis that inflicts pain on different and rallies its pathetic base.

Edited by BillStime

27 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So, parental rights only matter when the issue is aligned with the cult...got it.

So, let's go terrorize families with a transgender child or teen, bully and scare those children and teens and demand to see their medical history; yet at the same time cry wolf about masks and vaccines because it’s a HIPAA violation...and don't forget about CRT - families know best how to each their child but not manage their medical and psychological care... got it.

SMFH - make up your freakn minds.

This is nothing more than further hate and cruelty on behalf of insecure nut jobs. Just look at all the responses above... 

Do you people really think these gender discussions, decisions and transitions are made easily without professional support?

Texas first set up a bounty state that violate the constitutional rights of those seeking reproductive services and to hunt down anybody who helps them access those services. 

Funny - no mention of birth control being administered to 11 and 12 yo and going after those parents - why is that?

This is nothing more than another GQP-manufactured crisis that inflicts pain on different and rallies its pathetic base.

You want to become a girl? Fine, just wait until your 18.