Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

57 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Pathetic - when did you choose your sexuality?

You keep repeating that. Public school educators have zero expertise in any of this subject matter. Especially primary grade educators. They shouldn’t be going anywhere near this subject matter. They are not hired as social workers or marriage and family counselors. PERIOD! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LeviF said:

Why are you so adamant that 5 year olds should be "educated" by school staff as to where ***** go?

I'm not. I'm not cheering on the passage of pathetic laws that target a specific group like you.

Tell us where schools discuss such topics in K-3?

Actual video please - thanks

Just now, BillStime said:

I'm not. I'm not cheering on the passage of pathetic laws that target a specific group like you.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

The amount you know about what goes on in a classroom couldn’t fill a thimble. Please stop trying be an expert on every subject you see on Twitter. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The amount you know about what goes on in a classroom couldn’t fill a thimble. Please stop trying be an expert on every subject you see on Twitter. 

HA - and you are a subject matter expert.... because your wife is a teacher?  Please block me or go back to your safe place.

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

So you’re against targeting specific groups?  What specific groups are these Bills targeting?  Children maybe?  So you don’t care what children are taught?  How they are taught?  The level of expertise of those doing the teaching?  This seems quite odd.  But then again you are one ***** up psychotic oddball so…..carry on. 

20 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So you’re against targeting specific groups?  What specific groups are these Bills targeting?  Children maybe?  So you don’t care what children are taught?  How they are taught?  The level of expertise of those doing the teaching?  This seems quite odd.  But then again you are one ***** up psychotic oddball so…..carry on. 

So, you're acknowledging that some "group" is prioritized with these bills and its not gay kids - thank you

Just to be clear - I am not advocating that educators teach anything about sexuality to CHILDREN - but this bill is purposely ambiguous, scapegoats a vulnerable population and WILL DO MORE damage to those kids. Heaven forbid the GQP take a more humane approach to education instead of using our kids as pawns over right wing manufactured issues.

Why don't you care about the suicide rate for LGTBQ kids? 

Do you think if society was a little bit more compassionate and mature about this topic kids could grow up embracing who they are and bullying and suicide rates would decrease?

Ah, who am I kidding - the cult does NOT care about kids....

image.thumb.jpeg.9dbb7112b0f2b5955b872c08bf722ecb.jpeg

This bill is nothing but red meat and cheap votes for an incredibly insecure cult. This will backfire on you.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

So, you're acknowledging that some "group" is prioritized with these bills and its not gay kids - thank you

Just to be clear - I am not advocating that educators teach anything about sexuality to CHILDREN - but this bill is purposely ambiguous, scapegoats a vulnerable population and WILL DO MORE damage to those kids. Heaven forbid the GQP take a more humane approach to education instead of using our kids as pawns over right wing manufactured issues.

Why don't you care about the suicide rate for LGTBQ kids? 

Do you think if society was a little bit more compassionate and mature about this topic kids could grow up embracing who they are and bullying and suicide rates would decrease?

Ah, who am I kidding - the cult does NOT care about kids....

image.thumb.jpeg.9dbb7112b0f2b5955b872c08bf722ecb.jpeg

This bill is nothing but red meat and cheap votes for an incredibly insecure cult. This will backfire on you.

Yes the group beind priortized is children. You only care about children when guns are involved I guess.  Still more odd behavior. 

What did the “cult” do to those kids?  

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Yes the group beind priortized is children. You only care about children when guns are involved I guess.  Still more odd behavior. 

Curious since this thread is mostly a two person 69 between you and BillsTime: Do you perhaps see the point he barely coherently makes that both of these bills set out to create laws that don't really fix a problem? Said another way, since the issue here is almost unknown and unheard of, aren't these bills more for show? 

The right makes it sound like  they are solving a huge issue. "Kids can no longer get irreversible gender surgery" is just red meat but doesn't really fix a problem, does it? 

Carry on gobbling each other's knobs or otherwise gender-constructed genitals. 

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You already admitted that is not happening - so - who is this bill really for?

20 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

So in your tiny mind we only need laws to stop things that are happening and don’t need them to prevent things and establish punishments for things that could happen. 

Your keepers keep your TINY MIND focused on what is important to them - and that focus is NOT on protecting children.

Please stop the charade you disingenuous P@#O$@S.

You don't care about kids Jim.

3 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Curious since this thread is mostly a two person 69 between you and BillsTime: Do you perhaps see the point he barely coherently makes that both of these bills set out to create laws that don't really fix a problem? Said another way, since the issue here is almost unknown and unheard of, aren't these bills more for show? 

The right makes it sound like  they are solving a huge issue. "Kids can no longer get irreversible gender surgery" is just red meat but doesn't really fix a problem, does it? 

Maybe you’ve not been paying attention but I have said time and time again in my mind these bills are to prevent us from sliding further down the slope. Parents are already allowing children to take gender altering hormone therapy.  These Bills could prevent the next steps. 

Using the argument “well why do we need a law for something that hasn’t happened yet?” is pretty damn weak in my mind. 

Let me ask you and Billy Boy a question.  Could these Bills also be used to prevent crazies from sending kids to gay conversion camps?  That IS happening no? 

3 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Who ARE you?  I love your back handed complements but hey hypocrite - go notch another post in your favorite thread: The S--t- poster game

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You don't care about kids Jim.

No I love kids. But I despise their weak “I’ll do whatever my little schnookums wants” parents.  That’s who I’m protecting kids from.  

Just now, BillStime said:

Who ARE you?  I love your back handed complements but hey hypocrite - go notch another post in your favorite thread: The S--t- poster game

Paranoia strikes deep…..!  Seriously.  You’re a ***** psychotic. 😬

29 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I'm Deranged Rhino, like every other poster on the board in your mind. 

And I have no interest in paying you any compliments. You are tied with Big Blitz for the second worst poster here. 

34 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Maybe you’ve not been paying attention but I have said time and time again in my mind these bills are to prevent us from sliding further down the slope. Parents are already allowing children to take gender altering hormone therapy.  These Bills could prevent the next steps. 

Using the argument “well why do we need a law for something that hasn’t happened yet?” is pretty damn weak in my mind. 

Let me ask you and Billy Boy a question.  Could these Bills also be used to prevent crazies from sending kids to gay conversion camps?  That IS happening no? 

I'm not against the bills' language. My point is to ask if you see them for what they are: They are not particularly big wins. They just throw red meat out to the base and score political points at the expense of trans- and gay-phobic Republicans. They passed them just to pander to that base.

Edited by John Adams

14 minutes ago, John Adams said:

And I have no interest in paying you any compliments. You are tied with Big Blitz for the second worst poster here. 

I'm not against the bills' language. My point is to ask if you see them for what they are: They are not particularly big wins. They just throw red meat out to the base and score political points at the expense of trans- and gay-phobic Republicans. They passed them just to pander to that base.

ahhhh.....the legend of DR is growing again in BillsTime's mush melon

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

HA - and you are a subject matter expert.... because your wife is a teacher?  Please block me or go back to your safe place.

And you're an expert in pedagogy because you have a Twitter account? Please....just stop it now. Your slanderous name calling from yesterday proved where you're coming from on this issue.

10 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And you're an expert in pedagogy because you have a Twitter account? Please....just stop it now. Your slanderous name calling from yesterday proved where you're coming from on this issue.

Um why does this ISSUE make you so uncomfortable?

You don’t have to be an educator to understand the real purpose of these laws.

And you’re going to talk to me about pedagogy and not question these so called politicians and the motives of dark money pushing all these manufactured issues?  

You Idiots make great pawns.

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Um why does this ISSUE make you so uncomfortable?

You don’t have to be an educator to understand the real purpose of these laws.

And you’re going to talk to me about pedagogy and not question these so called politicians and the motives of dark money pushing all these manufactured issues?  

You Idiots make great pawns.

I’m not the least bit uncomfortable. I’m however amazed that you think your typical grade school teacher has any expertise in these matters. There are people who do….but not teachers. That’s not their core competency. You don’t know that? Or are you just so accustomed to being an internet expert on everything because you slept in a Holiday Inn Express last night? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m not the least bit uncomfortable. I’m however amazed that you think your typical grade school teacher has any expertise in these matters. There are people who do….but not teachers. That’s not their core competency. You don’t know that? Or are you just so accustomed to being an internet expert on everything because you slept in a Holiday Inn Express last night? 

You don’t get it - this bill isn’t about children, parents or teachers - this bill is a clumsy partisan gimmick to appease insecure people like you.

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

You were slandered as well Deek? …..makes him an even bigger pompous d-bag

There is a small movement but a movement none the less within the educational system to attempt to teach children distorted views on race and gender.   There are educational crazies and academics who believe that parents should have less parental rights and cede some ground to the state.

It absolutely exists and those voices are growing.   I would have never have imagined how amplified the voices of the unhinged and radical left have become. They have the backing from many of the editorial boards of major newspapers such as The NY Times.   

Even though the DeSantis bill is in part performative it also draws distinct political fault lines of those that want to defend in this case Classroom instruction on sexual orientation from our educators for 5-8 year olds and parents who want more say of what is being taught in school.

DeSantis is one of the most politically astute politicians that I can remember in a very long time.   This is a great political battle for him and for those that are defenders of “parental rights”.   

Maybe some years back it would have been very risky to undertake this fight because of how dishonest the media is when it comes to correctly describing the hat the bill does and doesn’t do.   Predictably the left and their media lapdogs are distorting the bill as some sort of homophonic bill that shuts down free speech.  Where they and Hollywood can vapidly chant and tweet “Gay Gay Gay” as if they are being defiant to some tyrant.   

It’s a boogeyman, there is no there there.  The days of the legacy media having an outsized influence are long gone.  Their role is diminishing and the fact that DeSantis is able to deftly pick his battles and articulate his views presents a threat to the left.

This is yet just another attempt of the left trying to tear down DeSantis and they will lose this argument as well just like they did with all the Florida COVID hysterics.   

DeSantis will cruise to victory in Florida and defeat Crist by anywhere from 5-9 points.   Then he will be well-positioned to take on Trump for the GOP presidential primary.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Magox said:

There is a small movement but a movement none the less within the educational system to attempt to teach children distorted views on race and gender.   There are educational crazies and academics who believe that parents should have less parental rights and cede some ground to the state.

It absolutely exists and those voices are growing.   I would have never have imagined how amplified the voices of the unhinged and radical left have become. They have the backing from many of the editorial boards of major newspapers such as The NY Times.   

Even though the DeSantis bill is in part performative it also draws distinct political fault lines of those that want to defend in this case Classroom instruction on sexual orientation from our educators for 5-8 year olds and parents who want more say of what is being taught in school.

DeSantis is one of the most politically astute politicians that I can remember in a very long time.   This is a great political battle for him and for those that are defenders of “parental rights”.   

Maybe some years back it would have been very risky to undertake this fight because of how dishonest the media is when it comes to correctly describing the hat the bill does and doesn’t do.   Predictably the left and their media lapdogs are distorting the bill as some sort of homophonic bill that shuts down free speech.  Where they and Hollywood can vapidly chant and tweet “Gay Gay Gay” as if they are being defiant to some tyrant.   

It’s a boogeyman, there is no there there.  The days of the legacy media having an outsized influence are long gone.  Their role is diminishing and the fact that DeSantis is able to deftly pick his battles and articulate his views presents a threat to the left.

This is yet just another attempt of the left trying to tear down DeSantis and they will lose this argument as well just like they did with all the Florida COVID hysterics.   

DeSantis will cruise to victory in Florida and defeat Crist by anywhere from 5-9 points.   Then he will be well-positioned to take on Trump for the GOP presidential primary.

Hey dude.  Welcome back.  You need to post more. 

3 hours ago, John Adams said:

I wait with bated breath to see who you declare as the worst poster here. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Many of the grade school teachers are right out of college.  Stick with subjects that will prepare kids for the next level and stop trying to play amateur psychologists.  That ***** is real dangerous. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, John Adams said:

If it's not a problem, why is the left getting so up-in-arms over it?  They're making it sound like they support/it's OK teaching this stuff to 5-8 year olds. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, BillStime said:

You don’t get it - this bill isn’t about children, parents or teachers - this bill is a clumsy partisan gimmick to appease insecure people like you.

This is not a difficult concept. The bill simply seeks to limit what subject matters school districts and teachers can include in their curriculum. There’s nothing odd here. I’m guessing you wouldn’t want a devout Muslim teacher instructing students about their religion?  Similarly, as an employer, there are certain topics I’m not supposed to venture into with my employees lest it be branded a hostile work environment. This is nothing for either side to set their hair on fire about. The ‘privacy’ of the public school classroom does NOT give the classroom teacher the freedom to talk about whatever they want with impressionable children….and qualified, trained educators know exactly how to avoid such topics. Relax! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Beach said:

im headed to sub in elementary PE at noon.  should i focus the lesson on exercise or sexual orientation?  

Not elementary school but tangentially relevant. In 1999 it was seen as normal to portray a health teacher explaining to a high school student that porn is not representative of typical sexual relations between adults. And not only that, but to portray a 14 year old as being anxious and confused as a result of viewing pornography.

Contrast this with the constant sexualization of minor characters in films and television today, the pushing of books *for children* containing pornographic content in schools, and "sex ed" summer camps for 7 year olds. 

Where's the fire and brimstone when you need it?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I wait with bated breath to see who you declare as the worst poster here. 

We all agree that the worst poster is Mr. Cut-and-Paste himself B-Man. And don’t worry, you’re not even top 10.  There are only about 20 posters here so there’s no need to feel good about that. 

I’m definitely in the top 10!

13 hours ago, Doc said:

If it's not a problem, why is the left getting so up-in-arms over it?  They're making it sound like they support/it's OK teaching this stuff to 5-8 year olds. 

Do you think this is the pressing issue that the right is making it “Doc?”

57 minutes ago, John Adams said:

So the left is up-in-arms because this isn't a pressing issue?  Is that what you're saying?  Or is that just deflection?

58 minutes ago, John Adams said:

In what way is it a ‘pressing issue’? They simply authored a piece of legislation. That’s what the legislature does. You should see some of the pressing issues the legislature passes out here in california! Yikes.