Still Hausch Money as PFF's Number One Rated Kicker

26CornerBlitz

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Still Hausch Money as PFF's Number One Rated Kicker - Named AFC Special Teams POTW

Yup !! He's been the lone bright spot on the team to this point !! Good pick up by Bean & company amongst all the terrible moves that fans here say they have been doing since they got here !! 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/11/14/stephen-hauschka-named-afc-special-teams-player-of-the-week-2/

Edited by T master

11 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

It's still mind boggling he was available in the first place. He was great in Sea for their SB contender years. He's been amazing as a Bill.

I believe it was a time, after their SB runs, where they were clearing out high end salaries. Thank God they did!

8 minutes ago, T master said:

Yup !! He's been the lone bright spot on the team to this point !! Good pick up by Bean & company amongst all the terrible moves that fans here say they have been doing since they got here !! 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/11/14/stephen-hauschka-named-afc-special-teams-player-of-the-week-2/

“The lone bright spot for the team”?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, T master said:

That is not true....White, Milano and Hughes are having a huge year on the defense. The Front Four in general have been outstanding.

• Like (+1) 1

...kid is good++.....wasn't there some yipping about the contract Bflo gave "a kicker"?.....sure is "THE kicker".............

3/9/2017: Signed a three-year, $8.85 million contract. The deal contains $4 million guaranteed -- a $3 million signing bonus and $1 million of Hauschka's first-year base salary. 2018: $1.75 million (+ $250,000 roster bonus), 2019: $2 million (+ $250,000 roster bonus), 2020: Free Agent

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I've never been so confident a 54 yard FG would be good as when he kicks one.

Kinda crazy.

....seriously?......50+ is a "chip shot"....:thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I've never been so confident a 54 yard FG would be good as when he kicks one.

Kinda crazy.

It really is! I feel the exact same way. Carpenter was very good and I had confidence in him but that only lasted one year. Hau$ch is on a different level , we really lucked out, especially with alot of teams struggling to find guys that can consistently hit 40 yarders.. He's one of the most important weapons on this team going forward when you really think about it

21 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

He’s the best player on the team

Not only that, at this point, he might be the most valuable, and there’s no way we make the playoffs last year without him.  

How many guys on the Bills are worth a couple points per game (vs the average performer at their position)?  Allen might be worth that (and more) next year, if he develops.  K is the most underrated position in the NFL.

Edited by mannc