Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

27 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ok I know I've mentioned this before.  When I played little league we all got participation trophies.  And that was 50 years ago so it's nothing new.  The difference is when i got mine I looked at it and said "seriously?? I suck!!"

Kids know who the best team is anyways.  It's just the easiest metaphor for us coddling our kids that we can come up with.

6 hours ago, DC Tom said:

That's a great metaphor.

7 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Watch the second video about 12 seconds in. Tell me if this person has ever seen a sweet potato before.

Oh, and she's making chili.

WTF kind of "wine glass" was she using!? That is a crime. She may as well have had a drink right out of the bottle!!!

7 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Watch the second video about 12 seconds in. Tell me if this person has ever seen a sweet potato before.

Hey AOC I have a tip for you.  If you show up to the store with your own reusable bag they don't give you plastic bags.  Even Chef Jim the right wing ***** the planet dude brings his own reusable bags to the store.  Buuuuuusted!! 

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

She may as well have had a drink right out of the bottle!!!

Ummmmmm I'm confused with this statement. 

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Sure, you like weed better. Besides, putting your bottle in a plain paper bag isn't fooling anyone.

My favorite is the looks I get at the store when I buy a bottle of something and they ask if I want a bag and I say "no, I'll just drink it here."

And I'm kind of off the weed too.  I'm leaning towards meth now. 

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

My favorite is the looks I get at the store when I buy a bottle of something and they ask if I want a bag and I say "no, I'll just drink it here."

Need to lose a few pounds, and teeth, huh? 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Trying to lose some weight and teeth?

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Need to lose a few pounds, and teeth, huh? 

I swear I didn't see your post!

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

I enjoyed the part where she is holding up and railing against plastic bags. Typical idiot leftist who wants someone else to fix a problem that she directly caused. She mentions not having reusable bags with her when she stopped at the store, which is why she has the plastic ones. Are we to believe she didn't have the option of purchasing a reusable bag at the store? Or did she do this because the plastic one was cheaper? 

"I wish they didn't exist." Right back at ya!

42 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

DOOOOOOOOOOOMED

Actually I think the answer will be more in the form of something like this: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/08/160804171642.htm

Convert the C02 into something useful and clean up the air at the same time.  We throw technology at everything now so why not this too?  Seems  like a greater likelihood than getting the whole world to stop polluting so we can have cleaner air in 200 years.

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/wnjpew/scientists-turned-carbon-dioxide-into-oxygen-by-zapping-it-with-a-laser

Because it’s not actually an issue, but rather is a scheme cooked up by globalist think tanks to further empower the UN as a single world government, and begin a wealth redistribution campaign on a global scale.

They have no interest in giving the “issue” to the engineers to “solve”; because that doesn’t achieve their goals.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Trying to lose some weight and teeth?

No just trying to fit in with my group therapy.  

Holy Deja Vu Batman!!

2 minutes ago, Hedge said:

I enjoyed the part where she is holding up and railing against plastic bags. Typical idiot leftist who wants someone else to fix a problem that she directly caused. She mentions not having reusable bags with her when she stopped at the store, which is why she has the plastic ones. Are we to believe she didn't have the option of purchasing a reusable bag at the store? Or did she do this because the plastic one was cheaper? 

Every store I go to has reusable bags for purchase.  But then again I live in CA where using plastic is a felony.....or something. 

10 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Hey AOC, did you ever think to recycle the bags? 

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Yesterday I heard her say that since the world is over populated, we should stop having kids, meanwhile she has 2 bastard kids, with 2 different fathers

She is the typical "Do as I say, not as I do" liberal. Like Bernie.

47 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Yesterday I heard her say that since the world is over populated, we should stop having kids, meanwhile she has 2 bastard kids, with 2 different fathers

Please don't make me defend her. She didn't say the world is overpopulated and we should stop having kids. She said it's a legitimate question for young people to ask if they should have children.

And unless it's the best kept secret in the world, she doesn't have any children, let alone '2 bastard kids, with 2 different fathers.' 

We don't need to move the context of her statements. They stand on the edge of blinding stupidity all on their own.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Passepartout said:

Really she scares me. And really she is a mini Pelosi to me. Or Schumer for that matter. And really getting rid of those jobs out of Amazon in NY for going green? Come on!

I have noticed, many who post on PPP are scared of girls.