Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

Just now, DC Tom said:

Oops.

2 minutes ago, KRC said:

You are a good judge of character.

Seriously. I couldn't have been more wrong if I predicted a landslide Clinton victory over Trump.

Which reminds me. 

Hillary Clinton. Still not president. Thank you, Jesus.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

I may be able to dig it up.  I'm just looking for @Jauronimo roasting poor Selmon Smith about his science tests.

The science test stuff was in the shoutbox.  He was very stressed out about his science test as he had just taken a tough math test.  Gugny and I began reminiscing about how we ALWAYS failed science tests following hard math tests and contemplated how our lives might have turned out differently had we not.  Haven't seen Selmon since.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

The science test stuff was in the shoutbox.  He was very stressed out about his science test as he had just taken a tough math test.  Gugny and I began reminiscing about how we ALWAYS failed science tests following hard math tests and contemplated how our lives might have turned out differently had we not.  Haven't seen Selmon since.

A 16 year old boy reviewing a Smurfs movie and posting his school play to a bunch of 50 year old WNYers was peak internet.

We will never see its like again.

20 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Did he also ask for dating advice?

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Did he also ask for dating advice?

That was Marcel Dareus Power.  The same guy here who taught us all about surplus profit and how any system whereby someone could own a multinational corporation built off borrowing his hammer was inherently unfair.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

That was Marcel Dareus Power.  The same guy here who taught us all about surplus profit and how any system whereby someone could own a multinational corporation built off borrowing his hammer was inherently unfair.

Yep.

Just now, LABillzFan said:

No. It was meant to get a laugh. I've been wrong about stuff in my life, but man, I really whiffed on Thailog.

It would have been better if Thailog whiffed

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

No. It was meant to get a laugh. I've been wrong about stuff in my life, but man, I really whiffed on Thailog.

I think we all did. 

2 hours ago, GG said:

It would have been better if Thailog whiffed

OMG. LOL!!!!

4 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

I think everyone did. I didn’t post much back then, but he seemed like an alright guy until....

25 minutes ago, Kevbeau said:

I think everyone did. I didn’t post much back then, but he seemed like an alright guy until....

Could have been worse. I could have been Ian Rappaport trying to convince everyone that the Bills are trading for AB.

• Haha (+1) 1

She is learning fast, you immediately set up emails and other perks for your friends on government freebies, then apparently funnel out a cool million dollars from donations to feather your nest

who says she isn’t brilliant?

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

She is learning fast, you immediately set up emails and other perks for your friends on government freebies, then apparently funnel out a cool million dollars from donations to feather your nest

who says she isn’t brilliant?

Well, besides the fact that she keeps getting caught with her hand in the cookie jar...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Well, besides the fact that she keeps getting caught with her hand in the cookie jar...

She is being open with her transactions, will be in Alcatraz in 15 years at this rate of corruption

25 minutes ago, row_33 said:

She is being open with her transactions, will be in Alcatraz in 15 years at this rate of corruption

I guess technically she'll be in solitary confinement with a lot of visitors then.

15 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I guess technically she'll be in solitary confinement with a lot of visitors then.

had an ad hoc chance to tour Alcatraz one time, I never saw the appeal in it

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yes, because she's a dingbat.  She thinks she's Hillary 2.0, without realizing that when Hillary did this ***** it was unethical, and she was better at hiding it.

nuance, nuance, nuance, little ones....

you should wait at least 2 weeks before committing grossly unethical and highly illegal movement of campaign funds

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yes, because she's a dingbat.  She thinks she's Hillary 2.0, without realizing that when Hillary did this ***** it was unethical, and she was better at hiding it.

"Unethical" ... wow, aren't you polite? 

1 hour ago, Paulus said:

Why are you white males so angry? Jeeze, where do some of yall get off? 

Man, this lady is so bangable. The stupid stuff she says is so asinine, yet Americans eat it up. I need to absorb her powers. 

https://www.dailywire.com/news/44467/ocasio-cortez-state-america-garbage-reagan-pitted-ryan-saavedra

I wonder if she's concerned about CAIR and Omar's inability to maintain loyalty to both the United States and muslim countries.

8 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I wonder if she's concerned about CAIR and Omar's inability to maintain loyalty to both the United States and muslim countries.

Of course not. Her new democrat jihadi besties are honest, trustworthy, and, like, you know, like, totally, like, get it, and stuff!