Derek Anderson injury - in concussion protocol

YoloinOhio

Anderson looked very beleaguered out there and that last series took 2 punishing shots. I cant believe those wouldn't hurt like hell  at 25, let alone at 35 . I wouldn't be surprised if he asked for his release from this horror show.  Why would you risk your long term health for this garbage?? 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Peterman isn't that bad. He is the only Bills quarterback to throw a TD in 23 quarters. Anderson threw a pick six too. It happens. Anderson has turned the ball over 6x in 2 games. Peterman will be fine.

Edited by Kevin1778
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 9

Let the Peterman era start again. Anderson is too smart for this crap team. He isn’t going to continue to put his body and his future health at risk for this shitshow. Anderson will be too injured soon enough. Goes to the IR and he’s safe from further injury. 

Edited by Billznut
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Good lord just start Peterman already, it’s what the universe wants. I swear who did we piss off in the heavens above?! Ralph wtf, don’t you have any pull up there?! 

I've been getting the feeling Nate sold his soul to some old god to set records in the NFL and the Bills attempts to keep him off the field are just getting in the way of the Elder Ones ironic twist.

Edited by Warcodered

7 minutes ago, McBean said:

This is the best news ever because Peterman will lock up the #1 overall pick for us.

I swear If they start him ever again I may go to the pitchfork store.  I’m tolerant of a rebuild to a point, but Np  doesn’t belong anywhere above an NFL practice squad and even that’s a stretch 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Lol Nate Peterman time? Lord, please bless us with lots of patience and whiskey 

I’m sure many would prefer DA or Allen with their LEFT arm, but I bet Logan Thomas would win a poll. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Sandhill Mike said:

At least they haven't called holding on the Bills yet either... that will come when'/if the offense gets too close to the end zone.

8 minutes ago, McBean said:

This is the best news ever because Peterman will lock up the #1 overall pick for us.

Dont the giants only have one win??

7 minutes ago, McBean said:

Not so fast - cleveland might have something to say about that.  After today they are only a tie ahead of us and suddenly without head coach and OC.  Bottom feeding SOBs.  I bet they get a better draft slot than us yet again.

8 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

Anderson looked very beleaguered out there and that last series took 2 punishing shots. I cant believe those wouldn't hurt like hell  at 25, let alone at 35 . I wouldn't be surprised if he asked for his release from this horror show.  Why would you risk your long term health for this garbage?? 

I agree man. Anderson got beat up these last couple of weeks, and I doubt he even thought he'd play much when he signed. He definitely "took one for the team" imo and should probably just retire now.

Just now, Nelius said:

I agree man. Anderson got beat up these last couple of weeks, and I doubt he even thought he'd play much when he signed. He definitely "took one for the team" imo and should probably just retire now.

Why retire? Just play up the injury. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, DRA3196 said:

This offense situation is pathetic. I think we deserve an apology from McDermott, Beane and the Pegula's

There's no excuse for any of this right now. Salary cap or current talent or whatever, this is awful football. To expect people to pay for this because of some future hope investment is absolutely insane, and just plain bad business.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I swear If they start him ever again I may go to the pitchfork store.  I’m tolerant of a rebuild to a point, but Np  doesn’t belong anywhere above an NFL practice squad and even that’s a stretch 

But what do they do if Allen isn't ready to come back yet and Anderson is out next week. Seriously without any of the any bum off the street/inanimate object could do better crap. Who do they have that knows the offense that can stand behind center if neither of those guys can play next week.

12 minutes ago, Drunken Pygmy Goat said:

Who's left at this point?

Best option for this team, if they actually cared about winning now, would be to sign Colin Kaepernick.

He's by far the best player out there.

He will NOT be signed.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

But what do they do if Allen isn't ready to come back yet and Anderson is out next week. Seriously without any of the any bum off the street/inanimate object could do better crap. Who do they have that knows the offense that can stand behind center if neither of those guys can play next week.

TT.  

11 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Anderson has demonstrated to my satisfaction that he can't play QB at this stage in his life. 

Not at the level he needs to.  

He doesn't rise to the minimum threshold. 

We need a new plan at QB anyway.

Sadly that's a higher level than our backup qb.  Thanks mcd and beane

1 minute ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

$$$$$$$

Right?

That should be pretty obvious.  He's padding his career earnings with a little extra cash he never thought he would see.

Smart move, as long as he isn't seriously injured or disabled in some way.

Just now, Fadingpain said:

Best option for this team, if they actually cared about winning now, would be to sign Colin Kaepernick.

He's by far the best player out there.

He will NOT be signed.

He's not going to sign. Buffalo fans have treated him worse that any other fanbase and he's getting paid by Nike to not take hits. He has no real reason to ever play again, let alone for this mess.

I do agree however that the best option is likely on the street right now. Landry Jones, maybe?

Just now, Gunsgoodtime said:

Sadly that's a higher level than our backup qb.  Thanks mcd and beane

I disagree;  Peterman is a much more proficient passer than Anderson.  He's more proficient than Allen too.

But then you have the INT issue....which does change the equation, and it doesn't seem to be improving.