Pats suspending Josh Gordon for 1st quarter for tardiness

YoloinOhio

39 minutes ago, Charlottebillsfan2 said:

The sad part is he will still have more yards then any of the Bills WR's tonight. 

Fixed this for you: The sad part is he will still have more yards than the Bills tonight. 

Apparently he was late at least twice. I totally agree with the guy who said that they need him or think he is very good, otherwise they would have just released him. Especially him, after two times being late. Bellicheat isn't the disciplinarian people make him out to me. If he thinks he needs you you have different rules than others. If he thinks he can get away without you, he makes a statement with you. 

50 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

Probably still have 2 touchdowns and 75yds on us.    Belichick wouldn't do that unless he was confident he could win regardless.  

I'm just hoping we get a few good sacks on brady.  I want to see Edmunds blitz him and get him and I want to see Harrison Phillips get to him.  

I don't know about Belichick.  He is the type of guy like his old boss Bill Parcells in that he believes in firm discipline.  Yes, there were exceptions such as Lawrence Taylor but Gordon has a lllooonnnggg way to go to get the Taylor treatment.

27 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

And he'll still score 2 TDs tonight.

And he’ll still find a way to destroy his career. The fact that you don’t understand that is concerning. 

2 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Have you seen his body though?

Go on...

2 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Apparently he was late at least twice. I totally agree with the guy who said that they need him or think he is very good, otherwise they would have just released him. Especially him, after two times being late. Bellicheat isn't the disciplinarian people make him out to me. If he thinks he needs you you have different rules than others. If he thinks he can get away without you, he makes a statement with you. 

Why not just sit him for the whole game?

maybe he will if he doesn’t need him. “At least” a quarter...

29 minutes ago, Bill_with_it said:

No i mean he wouldnt have done  that here am i right?

That’s what some people don’t get. The likelihood that he would revert back to himself was very high. The Pats can afford to throw away a 5th to take a chance and see. They are built for the SB right now and it’s worth it. BB doesn’t care about the future. The Bills can’t afford to throw away draft picks. It was riskier for teams like them than for teams like the Pats. 

1 hour ago, Boatdrinks said:

And he thought he could win the game regardless. Belichick does think that way. 

He almost did win that game.. lol second he wasn’t the best CB in NE that was Gilmore.  (And I don’t know what has happened but Butler has fallen off a cliff thisbyear in well everything.)

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

That’s what some people don’t get. The likelihood that he would revert back to himself was very high. The Pats can afford to throw away a 5th to take a chance and see. They are built for the SB right now and it’s worth it. BB doesn’t care about the future. The Bills can’t afford to throw away draft picks. It was riskier for teams like them than for teams like the Pats. 

I know thats why i stated that. He’s likely even worseon a non contender.

• Like (+1) 1