Worst case scenario tomorrow night

9 hours ago, Midwest Bills Fan said:

Anderson gets injured early in the game and Peterman has to play the rest of the game. The national media would have a field day if Peterman has to play another down for this team, especially if it’s on Monday night against the Pats. 

nate's redemption!  4td drives in the 4th qtr. for the comeback win!

Worst case for me?  Pat take control of the game early in the first half, cruise to a 31-13 victory.  Not quite a major blowout, but not a close game at all.  I'm tired of the Bills not mattering in the NFL and to the rest of the league and the country 98% of the time.  The absolute worst thing for me is a game that is 'over' quickly with little to no excitement, that turns out exactly the way the rest of the league expects it to.

11 hours ago, Midwest Bills Fan said:

Anderson gets injured early in the game and Peterman has to play the rest of the game. The national media would have a field day if Peterman has to play another down for this team, especially if it’s on Monday night against the Pats. 

Would be surprised if Anderson finishes this game. Think there is a chance Bills could win if running game gets going, but if Bills get down early and Anderson has to throw a ton he will likely be replaced by Peterman. Bills can't let Anderson throw back to back 3 pick games and then keep starting him. How do you ask a guy who plays awful to be mentor for franchise QB. Best guess Peteman gets next two starts before the bye. 

Edited by Kevin1778