Today is the start of a three game winning streak

RPbillsfan

I believe today will be the start of a three game winning streak in the 2nd of the the (4), 4 game quarters of the season leading up to Halloween ? night against the Patriots.

The Titans game is gonna be a tough defensive struggle that I think the Bills pull out on a late FG to win 16-13.

Next Week the Bills travel to Houston to face a very disappointing Texans team who have major holes on the offensive line and secondary and again, the Bills have an excellent chance to hang in a tight, relatively low scoring game winning maybe 24-14 and scoring a defensive TD late to extend the margin of victory.

The following week sends us on the road for the 5th time in 7 weeks to face the Indianapolis Colts.  This Colts team is gritty but talent starved with no running game and a young defense that has less talent and is a couple of years behind the Bills in development.  See we could win comfortably here maybe by 27-17 to move to 4-3 on the season.

Then its home ? on Monday night, ? night against the Patriots and 6 out of our last 9 at home.

It all starts today and I'm ready for some Bills football, how about you?

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, RPbillsfan said:

I believe today will be the start of a three game winning streak in the 2nd of the the (4), 4 game quarters of the season leading up to Halloween ? night against the Patriots.

The Titans game is gonna be a tough defensive struggle that I think the Bills pull out on a late FG to win 16-13.

Next Week the Bills travel to Houston to face a very disappointing Texans team who have major holes on the offensive line and secondary and again, the Bills have an excellent chance to hang in a tight, relatively low scoring game winning maybe 24-14 and scoring a defensive TD late to extend the margin of victory.

The following week sends us on the road for the 5th time in 7 weeks to face the Indianapolis Colts.  This Colts team is gritty but talent starved with no running game and a young defense that has less talent and is a couple of years behind the Bills in development.  See we could win comfortably here maybe by 27-17 to move to 4-3 on the season.

Then its home ? on Monday night, ? night against the Patriots and 6 out of our last 9 at home.

Hey would you mind sending drugs through the mail. Because obviously your **** is way stronger then whatever I can get here 

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, RPbillsfan said:

From your mouth to God's ears!

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

I too appreciate the OP’s optimism...however I am in s place where wins and losses no longer matter anymore to me... and honestly, it’s a nice place to be. ?

I just want to see good football, not Keystone Cops

4 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I too appreciate the OP’s optimism...however I am in s place where wins and losses no longer matter anymore to me... and honestly, it’s a nice place to be. ?

i am living here as well. however, i am not opposed to the team breaking off a little winning streak! i would just love to see a few games of growth and improvement strung together. 

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I just want to see good football, not Keystone Cops

I agree with good football.  

I don’t think the Bills have a good chance to get into the playoffs this year. Good play from young players would be a good sign for the future. 

A lot lot of good thoughts. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Amen to this.

I watch this season's games like I would a preseason game.  I'm not worried about the W but I do want to see the young guys play well.    I've already decided this is a lost season and I'm come to terms with that.  But I want reason to believe 2019 will be better.

But if the OPs right - a 3 game winning streak with this weak roster would be a lot of fun!

• Like (+1) 1

I remember thinking today that we can kiss that top 5 draft pick good bye....we are 2-3 and over the hardest part of the schedule.....we just won a game virtually on defense alone......

If the Offense can improve over the season........

I think we should bring in some of what is left of WR's like Maclin.....trade for Hassan Reddiick.....and live with the fact that we might be picking out of the top 10.

We can find a offensive weapon in that range next year and 90 million in cap space.....defense is nearly set.......

21 hours ago, RPbillsfan said:

Great call.  It was definitely a defensive struggle and hope you are right about nest week.

It could well be. If our defense can keep its current level up and we get the run game going like yesterday then we would only need a small improvement from Allen (and the ST coverage units) to be a very difficult team to play against. 

Edited by GunnerBill