Thursday Night Football: Colts at Pats

Just now, stevestojan said:

Watching the Pats is so enjoyable. I watch them objectively. I don’t watch with the “Whaaaa... they win a lot so they must be cheaters!” frame of mind. I just watch them. They are good. And it’s fun to watch a great football franchise. 

You obviously are not a true Bills fan. There is nothing enjoyable about watching the Pats kick ass. They need to become bottom feeders like us.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

there's better tackling in the Assassin's Creed commercials than there is in the NFL this year

2 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Watching the Pats is so enjoyable. I watch them objectively. I don’t watch with the “Whaaaa... they win a lot so they must be cheaters!” frame of mind. I just watch them. They are good. And it’s fun to watch a great football franchise. 

sounds like you're lost

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

I literally was just thinking the opposite - how boring and soulless they are to watch.  Dink.  Dunk.  Penalty in their favor.  Dink.  Pick play.  Penalty in their favor that is never called on any other team.  Dink.  Pick play.  Missed penalty against them.  Phanton PI for first down.  Dink.  Dunk etc etc

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Pulling for the Pats when the Colts are coached by a former Bills great exposes you as an interloper. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Nope.

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Are you nuts?

12 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

I like to watch objectively too but can you explain why I am now in the fetal position during a Colts game?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsRdue said:

It's frustrating to see White catch so many out of the backfield. We have Shady and Murphy who could be doing the same thing. WTF is going on with DaBoll?

Doesnt make sense. He knows this offense intimately. He coached wr and te here.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

You obviously are not a true Bills fan. There is nothing enjoyable about watching the Pats kick ass. They need to become bottom feeders like us.

Correct. I am not a true Bills fan. 

I have watched every Bills game since I was four. 

I (stupidly) got a Bills tattoo. 

My “entry” song to my wedding reception was the shout song, much to my wife’s objection. 

I text with my dad, who is 75, after every play of every game. 

But no, I’m not a “true” Bills fan because I can watch a team, who for decades will be known as a legendary group,  and enjoy watching football. 

• Like (+1) 1

I get that Brady's won 5 titles but I don't recall Joe Montana having enough time to smoke a cigarette and eat a slice of pizza every time he dropped back. Brady never gets touched. Any QB would look good with all day to throw...except every Bills QB drafted since Jim Kelly

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, stevestojan said:

Correct. I am not a true Bills fan. 

I have watched every Bills game since I was four. 

I (stupidly) got a Bills tattoo. 

My “entry” song to my wedding reception was the shout song, much to my wife’s objection. 

I text with my dad, who is 75, after every play of every game. 

But no, I’m not a “true” Bills fan because I can watch a team, who for decades will be known as a legendary group,  and enjoy watching football. 

You text after every play...of every game?  Not calling BS...just amazed.  That's like 120 to 150 texts a game.  Ice those thumbs!!!

10 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

NO! No! and No!  If you want to watch a legendary group you must watch the Bills of the early '90's. You can not enjoy Tom Brady, even if you have a man crush. Just stop and join the rest of BillsNation in hating the Patriots.  You can enjoy football, just not the Patriots. 

Edited by BillsRdue

1 minute ago, jkeerie said:

Colts deserve this.  They drafted Dorsett instead of Brown when the Colts needed defense, leaving Brown for NE....then they trade Dorsett to NE last year.

Ryan Grigson belongs on the NFL GM Mount Rushmore next to Matt Millen

• Like (+1) 1