Thursday Night Football: Colts at Pats

18 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

NO! No! and No!  If you want to watch a legendary group you must watch the Bills of the early '90's. You can not enjoy Tom Brady, even if you have a man crush. Just stop and join the rest of BillsNation in hating the Patriots.  You can enjoy football, just not the Patriots. 

You can enjoy watching the game as a football aficionado and still hate Tom Brady’s hair, toes, guts and everything in between

It works quite nicely actually.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Zoloft. ?

I channel Jesus Christ Superstar.  Remember it?  

“Look at all my trials and tribulations... sinking in a gentle pool of wine...don’t disturb me now, I can see the answers ‘til this evening is this morning life is fine”

This is brutal though.  The Colts have a different song: ‘if it weren’t for Bad Luck, they’d have No Luck at all’

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I channel Jesus Christ Superstar.  Remember it?  

“Look at all my trials and tribulations... sinking in a gentle pool of wine...don’t disturb me now, I can see the answers ‘til this evening is this morning life is fine”

This is brutal though.  The Colts have a different song: ‘if it weren’t for Bad Luck, they’d have No Luck at all’

The irony.

4 minutes ago, driddles said:

Watching the Colts play makes me feel a lot more excited about us getting a second win.

I'm not sure the Colts are missing TY tonight and they already scored 10 points that will be enough to be our inept Offense. 

39 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

You text after every play...of every game?  Not calling BS...just amazed.  That's like 120 to 150 texts a game.  Ice those thumbs!!!

Every. Play. 

I moved away from Buffalo in 2005. Long story short, I’ve move around the country a lot for work since then. I only see my old man (I think he’s 76?) in person on Thanksgiving. But every Bills game, we text. I’ve tried to stop him from texting because I have Sunday Ticket Streaming. So I’m always 15-20 seconds delayed. I’ve asked (begged) him to wait 30 seconds after he sees a play before texting me, but that doesn’t  work. I always know if I get a text that say “!@#$!” It’s a turnover or “holy ****!” We did something good. 

I hate it, but wouldn’t change it for the world. (And I ask him EVERY Sunday to wait for the delay. Nope :) ) 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Every. Play. 

I moved away from Buffalo in 2005. Long story short, I’ve move around the country a lot for work since then. I only see my old man (I think he’s 76?) in person on Thanksgiving. But every Bills game, we text. I’ve tried to stop him from texting because I have Sunday Ticket Streaming. So I’m always 15-20 seconds delayed. I’ve asked (begged) him to wait 30 seconds after he sees a play before texting me, but that doesn’t  work. I always know if I get a text that say “!@#$!” It’s a turnover or “holy ****!” We did something good. 

I hate it, but wouldn’t change it for the world. (And I ask him EVERY Sunday to wait for the delay. Nope :) ) 

Okay.  I take it back.  You're not nuts.  Treasure those moments with your Dad...even if it's early, frustrating texts.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Every. Play. 

I do that with my brother who lives in NYC...I am always worried about seeing a text and spoiling something if I am behind on the dvr (though lately there hasn't been much good to spoil).

12 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Every. Play. 

I have a slightly similar situation with a neighbor. We both watch Ohio State games on our patio. His outdoor tv is slightly ahead of mine... probably about 30 seconds. He’s two houses down. He always claps if it’s a good play. This relaxes me as I watch but it’s also disarming because its always the exact same clap - could be a TD or a simple 1st down. Just a little clap. Whereas i scream “hell yeah” etc. So I never really know it’s anything other than positive in some way. Likewise if it’s a bad play there is just silence. No yelling. No swearing. I just await the outcome in fear. This has started ruining games for me, and I need to watch inside. Insulated from his passive aggression. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I have a slightly similar situation with a neighbor. We both watch Ohio State games on our patio. His outdoor tv is slightly ahead of mine... probably about 30 seconds. He’s two houses down. He always claps if it’s a good play. This relaxes me as I watch but it’s also disarming because it always they exact same clap - could be a TD or a simple 1st down. So I never really know it’s anything other than positive in some way. Likewise if it’s a bad play there is just silence. No yelling. No swearing. I just await the outcome in fear. This has started ruining games for me, and I need to watch inside. Insulated from his passive aggression. 

Curse your team for beating my Lions last week!  LOL.