Thursday Night Football: Colts at Pats

3 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Curse your team for beating my Lions last week!  LOL.

The play that sent me in the house for good was the 93 yard TD from Hamler. My neighbor was completely silent and I’m thinking hmmm so this next play isn’t great... then, that. How do you not have any reaction to that BS?? He couldn’t warn me? He set me up for thinking it was some minor play given up.  I was done. 

21 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Every. Play. 

I moved away from Buffalo in 2005. Long story short, I’ve move around the country a lot for work since then. I only see my old man (I think he’s 76?) in person on Thanksgiving. But every Bills game, we text. I’ve tried to stop him from texting because I have Sunday Ticket Streaming. So I’m always 15-20 seconds delayed. I’ve asked (begged) him to wait 30 seconds after he sees a play before texting me, but that doesn’t  work. I always know if I get a text that say “!@#$!” It’s a turnover or “holy ****!” We did something good. 

I hate it, but wouldn’t change it for the world. (And I ask him EVERY Sunday to wait for the delay. Nope :) ) 

You could delay reading it :) 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

The play that sent me in the house for good was the 93 yard TD from Hamler. My neighbor was completely silent and I’m thinking hmmm so this next play isn’t great... then, that. How do you not have any reaction to that BS?? He couldn’t warn me? He set me up for thinking it was some minor play given up.  I was done. 

Dumb call by Franklin on that last play.  You guys were stopping Sanders all game.  Why run on 4th and 5?

Colts defender missed the tackle on Edelman because he was being TACKLED by one of the Pats receivers.  Announcers review the replay and don’t even mention it—just dis the Colts player for missing the tackle.?

Edited by mannc

5 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Dumb call by Franklin on that last play.  You guys were stopping Sanders all game.  Why run on 4th and 5?

OC took the blame... but I read that it was a good call based on the read (?). Young just made the play. But I would always advocate putting it in mcsorleys hands there.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

OC took the blame... but I read that it was a good call based on the read (?). Young just made the play. But I would always advocate putting it in mcsorleys hands there.

So would every Penn State fan.

Just now, BuffaloRebound said:

How the hell do guys play WR in NFL that can’t catch.  You’d think that’d be a prerequisite.  

Ask Daboll and McDermott, see what their answer is.  Probably something along the line of "Process..."

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

I think the worst part of watching other teams play is seeing players make catches and plays look simple while the Bill's always seem to make the way stuff hard or just drop it?

We can't have nice things.