Bills vs. Packers 2nd Half Game Day Thread

26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, jkirchofer said:

Why can’t we hire coaches that no how to make adjustments? How hard can it be to find one?

cuz just like ralph--pegs hires guys with no proven track record.....hopefully dahlin will prove to be the next bobby orr--then pegula may not be  worst owner in pro sports. even little danny has an actual nfl team now.

9 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

I usually don’t like to overreact, but they seriously gotta cut ties with Zay after this year.

He just cannot create separation at the NFL level, and when the odd time he does, he has a hard time catching it 

I dont either- the guy cant play at this level. We have the worst receiving corps in the league

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Last I checked the refs are actually part of this game.  Mahomes isn't.

Get over it you don't have a point here.

And every team deals with them, every team gets bad calls.  Again, the last 20 years has not been the fault of the refs.  It's because the franchise has not been able to assemble a talented team, and once again, hey blew it when give the opportunity. 

Edited by PeterDude

Just now, joesixpack said:

:lol:

I'm gonna step out on a limb here and guess you wanted Rosen durning the draft.

No. I was hoping and praying Baker or Darnold would fall to us. After they didn't I would have just kept the picks. I might have taken Lamar Jackson with our late first. 

That said, we took Allen and I'm happy to support him. This performance is unsupportable though. He has to be better than this. It can't be a case where we completely tank games in the name of his development.  

1 minute ago, BillsFan4 said:

No, not at all. 

There are are going to be lots of ups and downs + growing pains this season. 

And lots of issues from the huge amount of dead cap space. 

It's worth remembering that the mountain of dead cap space was created by this administration through their own voluntary actions.

It wasn't some inherent problem that was forced upon them.