Bills vs. Packers 2nd Half Game Day Thread

26CornerBlitz

This is why the Bills drafted Josh Allen.

This is the moment where he can make 3 big plays with his rocket arm.

Now if Steven H. messes this up, or so help me God DiMaRcO, then I will turn off the tv. Enough is enough. 

Edited by GETTOTHE50

3 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

HE didn't. THEY ALL did.

Receivers not catching, line not blocking, RB not running. It was a total team failure.

OC made no changes at the half.  The offense got WORSE in the second half.  Can not pin this on the QB.  Group lack of effort

1 minute ago, PeterDude said:

I don't think all these years it has been the refs fault for the franchises' talent evaluation missteps.  It's too easy to blame the refs for bad FO & bad coaching.

LOL OMFG, the classic "beating the dead horse without directly referencing the horse" play.

Dude !@#$ing give it up already.

Just now, joesixpack said:

HE didn't. THEY ALL did.

Receivers not catching, line not blocking, RB not running. It was a total team failure.

Sure there's blame to go around, but Allen was by far the biggest offender out there. We couldn't even move the ball. He was missing protections. Missing free rushers. Bad pocket presence, running backwards into sacks. Air mailing receivers. Unable to identify open receivers. Both INTs were his fault.

It was a really, really bad day for him. The fact his floor can be that low is disconcerting.    

• Like (+1) 1

Tough day for Allen.  Needs to learn from today.   Get the ball out quicker if throwing it away.  Would help if he had some better weapons of course.

I see some positives.  He still does not have the deer in the headlights look to him.  On the rare occasions he was protected went through progressions and found the right guys.  But too rare of course.

Just now, 1ManRaid said:

LOL OMFG, the classic "beating the dead horse without directly referencing the horse" play.

Dude !@#$ing give it up already.

And yet Bills fans still bring out the ref's as an excuse week after week. Talk about dead horses...  That's not why they suck.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

HE didn't. THEY ALL did.

:thumbsup:

That Bills O line sucks so bad. Blocking the wrong guy... whiffing on blocks...the team makes a first down so it's penalty time. The line coach sucks. The play calling stinks until the game is out of hand and then the OC decides to call shorter passes. 

Just now, PeterDude said:

And yet Bills fans still bring out the ref's as an excuse week after week. Talk about dead horses...  That's not why they suck.

Last I checked the refs are actually part of this game.  Mahomes isn't.

Get over it you don't have a point here.

2 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Lorax leaving Rodgers to dry when he reaches his hand out to get helped up lol. Good job Lorax. Screw the other team's Quarterbacks.

Didn't the Von Miller get a penalty against the Bills for this last year ?

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The loss isn't exactly surprising.

No, not at all. 

There are are going to be lots of ups and downs + growing pains this season. 

And lots of issues from the huge amount of dead cap space. 

Edited by BillsFan4
  • Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

That's really what it comes down to.  

I mean...the good news is that they can't get much worse.  No where to go but up, really.  But this team is built strictly to get rid of dead cap money.

Excellent state of the union. The quicker people realize this the better. It sucks. It is what it is. Im going to keep watching and see the growth.  For all the people expecting the playoffs and screaming how terrible they are, you are going to be upset and if threatening to turn it off makes you feel better - fine. See ya when things turn around and you start claiming you knew it all along....I guess.

Honest question, if ya cant handle losing - how have yall made it this far???

Edited by gobills1212