Bills Release WR Jeremy Kerley; Sign DT Robert Thomas from PS

26CornerBlitz

1 hour ago, dabills21 said:

well Dimarco is a core player on special teams, an equally important aspect to what Kerley offers us.  Plus Dimarco is a locker room leader

Are you related to someone on the staff, or just that blind to how dumb their decisions are? Why would you start your rookie QB against a top defense and then cut the only WR that gets open?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I mean this year is about development of the young players it really is  that is why Vlad Ducasse keeps getting trotted out there over Teller. 

You have me there, that is a Castillo thing. I bet Teller is coming.

2 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Bills are a Marshall Newhouse cut away from the NFLs All-Time Dead Money hit in one season.

Come on Beane..........................go for it!

No its going to be Murphy. Because you know they will need something on Defense. So only knkw how to cut weapons 

Just now, TheTruthHurts said:

It's coming. He didn't finish the preseason well. He'll get his shot soon though.

Not counting on it. Ducasse is protected. 

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Rico said:

With so many people pissed off over this, the smart move would be for Beane to sign a high-motor, lunch-pail WR to the practice squad.... calm everybody down a little. 

That wont work. However if they fire Teflon Juan next, now we are talking. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I mean this year is about development of the young players it really is  that is why Vlad Ducasse keeps getting trotted out there over Teller. 

Good point. They should start Teller at LG, move Vlad back to RG, and cut Miller.

Don’t get this move. Don’t we need help at receiver? One of our worst position groups! Not that Kerley was great but he was a decent vet wideout.Right as Allen is getting set to start, take away a weapon. Can’t see the sense in this.

Im beginning to think that the process involves tanking this season!!

56 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Hopefully, this is a sign that maybe they think that the TE's are ready to assume a larger role as well as addressing the deficiency of DT.  I know we are not used to productive pass catching TE's here but things change.  Croom strikes me as the type of guy as he grows he is capable of operating 15-20 yards down from the LOS.

I agree - I think we are going to see a lot more of Croom as the season goes on.

I also believe this move was to roll with Ray-Ray and Foster - two younger guys that Allen has a connection with.  When I was at camp Foster was the only receiver who really stood out to me - I think the angst over his terrible hands is a little overblown - I think he figures it out.  Also I still never got over how tiny Kerley was.