Bills trade with Browns for Corey Coleman

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I don’t know much about this guy, but forgive me for being a little hesitant to get excited about a guy who was the Browns first round pick last year and they are already getting rid of him...so I guess my next question would be, what didn’t they like?

He was actually the Browns first pick in 2016.  As I recall, he made a public statement, shortly after being drafted, that he wished the Steelers had taken him and he even directed that statement to the Steelers organization.

Given the way the Browns QB situation has been over the last several years, it's hard to pass judgment on any of the WRs that they drafted at this point.

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I always think of him costing them a potential win in week 17 this past year by dropping the easist catch a professional receiver will ever have a chance at.

that being said, if the price is right, it can’t hurt.

anybody know if he’s a deep threat with straight line speed, or just quick?

He's got horizontal speed and lateral quickness. He's a good player. 

Edited by TheTruthHurts

My question is does this move Zay to the slot or is Coleman going to play the slot WR position? Me personally, I think having Corey on the outside across from Benjamin benefits he and Zay the most. We shall see. 

Edited by H2o

Just now, H2o said:

My question is does this move Zay to the slot or is Coleman going to play the slot WR position. Me personally, I think having on the outside across from Benjamin benefits he and Zay the most. We shall see. 

Kerley has the slot locked. Zay and Coleman will fight for time outside. 

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

My question is does this move Zay to the slot or is Coleman going to play the slot WR position. Me personally, I think having on the outside across from Benjamin benefits he and Zay the most. We shall see. 

I think Coleman plays outside.  Zay primarily slot with KB on the other side.  KB also flipping with Zay for mismatches at times.  

Kerley may have something to say about the slot though. 

Edited by SCBills

4 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

The end for Zay in Buffalo?

I think in a perfect situation (ie. everyone performs), Zay moves to the slot and KB + Coleman are the WRs. If so, Kerley could be the odd man out cause I think they will keep Ray Ray (draft pick) over him.

Just now, cle23 said:

Good luck with Coleman. He has suspect hands and is injured a lot.  He could turn it around, but he has a reputation for being lazy too.

But......other than that.........

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I always think of him costing them a potential win in week 17 this past year by dropping the easist catch a professional receiver will ever have a chance at.

that being said, if the price is right, it can’t hurt.

anybody know if he’s a deep threat with straight line speed, or just quick?

All our receivers have something to prove!!