Lesean McCoy's Rookie "Welcome"

Funnier than the tweet, the dudes profile who wrote it....juggling nerd and soccer fan....keep this guy away from your kids.

Seriously though, this Matt Marinara along with everyone else dissing the Josh Allen selection, please remember the individuals that you're challenging (that'd be Beane and Sean), and what they did for this franchise/city in the past year+.  I think I'll continue to trust their process and decision making, until they prove us wrong.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Allen's has a great sense of humor.   It's the best thing I can say about the guy.

If only he could play QB.

You do realize that Josh Allen didn't tweet that, it was Matt whoever..  

but good try with your humor, maybe learn how this tweeting thing works gramps

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Turkey Bacon ?? Didn't know McCoy was a vegan.

Yes. Lesean McCoy is a vegan. That's why he eats turkey bacon instead of pig bacon.

And he spices it up with turkeyradish instead of horseradish.

• Haha (+1) 11

7 hours ago, dabills21 said:

Funnier than the tweet, the dudes profile who wrote it....juggling nerd and soccer fan....keep this guy away from your kids.

Seriously though, this Matt Marinara along with everyone else dissing the Josh Allen selection, please remember the individuals that you're challenging (that'd be Beane and Sean), and what they did for this franchise/city in the past year+.  I think I'll continue to trust their process and decision making, until they prove us wrong.

that is bull **** to attack someone. you should keep your comments about someone to yourself.. Lets look at your social media profile and i am sure we can rip you a new one as well

3 minutes ago, 4thandGoal said:

that is bull **** to attack someone. you should keep your comments about someone to yourself.. Lets look at your social media profile and i am sure we can rip you a new one as well

well I'm not on social media, so have fun finding me.  and second off, if this Matt guy is going to attack someone, it opens the door for people to criticize him.

Don't throw stones if you have a glass house bro.  

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Doc said:

Serious question. Are the rookies supposed to be combing through all of the veterans’ Twitter accounts to look for stuff like this? 

I can only hope that at this point, Josh no longer has a twitter account.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

We shouldn't, but it's so damn good!

I gave it up 20 yrs ago and look 15 years younger, i'm glad i stopped lol.

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I’m a level 4 vegan now.  I don’t eat anything that casts a shadow.

Awesome!! I tried at one point but i love subs, i couldn't give that up lol.

18 hours ago, dabills21 said:

I think I'll continue to trust their process and decision making, until they prove us wrong.

Coach McD already showed that he makes too hasty hires for coaches with a number of coaches dismissed after one year.

10 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

LOL 

Twitter is full of idiots.   

Twitter is for twits.

3 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I’m a level 4 vegan now.  I don’t eat anything that casts a shadow.

Eat in the dark. Nothing casts a shadow.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Mountain Man said:

The reply to the reply is even better.

doubleBurn

2 hours ago, Mickey said:

I can only hope that at this point, Josh no longer has a twitter account.

Apparently he deleted it or deactivated it in college (smart move)

He has one now (JoshAllenQB), but it looks like the sort of thing that's being run by the PR rep for his agent, and if he's smart, he'll leave it that way.