Josh Rosen is a D-BAG

Just now, Misterbluesky said:

Slow down..I didn't start this thread. I just suggested you need to chill out.

You make me sick, frankly.  I'm sorry.

My family members serve this country, and you use them as, what, a prop on a message board to SCOLD me, to SHAME me, about a post I made on a football message board?

:sick:

1 minute ago, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

You make me sick, frankly.  I'm sorry.

My family members serve this country, and you use them as, what, a prop on a message board to SCOLD me, to SHAME me, about a post I made on a football message board?

:sick:

You took it the wrong way..I sent you a PM. Peace.

8 minutes ago, Scorp83 said:

Whatever makes you sleep at night guy

A glass of bourbon, a touch of melatonin, and clean sheets. That’s what makes me sleep at night, bud. 

Edited by stevestojan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Mopreme said:

Rosen did have a classic quote in an interview, “there were 9 mistakes made in front of me.”  The guy doesn’t lack confidence, that’s for sure. 

Did he think Cleveland was going to take 2 QBs? 

8 mistakes Josh

16 minutes ago, Mopreme said:

Rosen did have a classic quote in an interview, “there were 9 mistakes made in front of me.”  The guy doesn’t lack confidence, that’s for sure. 

Didn't Thurman say the same thing??

23 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I do...never seen a place get so hung up on where a player was drafted than this place.  If they didn't approve of it, they definitely start with a very negative bias towards that player as if its their fault.  The rest of this offseason will be filled with people whining about Josh Allen now even though he's not even stepped on the field yet.  Then on every completed pass they are going to complain it wasn't perfectly placed enough.  Every great throw will be "lucky".  And any missed pass will result in 1000 I told you so's in the shout box.  He might go 20 for 30 and all anyone will talk about is the 10 incompletes.  

it will be this way until he undisputedly proves them wrong.  He will be a "bust" until proven otherwise in so many peoples eyes here.  Just read the board now, so many have utterly declared he's a bust.

Hahaha. Dude spot on. Its unbearable

already. 

Dont forget the all22 breakdown after every game questioning every. Single. Pass. 

Edited by bobobonators
  • Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Yeezus said:

So is Brady, Rodgers, Rivers..Eli Manning refused to play for the team that drafted him. 

they all have success. No one in the NFL cares about being a good boy. These are grown men ffs, they rally around winners.

Do these people forget that Jim Kelly pissed on Buffalo before he ended up on the team?

I don't care who's a DB or not.  I care about having a good QB!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t see anything wrong with the quote. Just poking fun at his math. 

No. But a lot of people are calling Rosen a d-bag for saying it.

Here's what Thurman said after he was passed over:   

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-3/Bills-All-Time-draft-memories-Thurman-Thomas/bd6f13c7-bbf9-4754-8091-37dc4fbfa441

“I was happy just to get it over with,” he said. “I was really happy, but I was still a little disappointed. After talking to ESPN, they left and that’s when my family and my teammate Hart Lee Dykes and some of my other teammates came over to congratulate me. My friends and family knew that while I was happy, I was also a little ticked off about it too. And like coach Jones used to tell me, ‘You’re the one guy people don’t want to tick off on the football field.’”

When everyone had cleared out of his apartment except his parents his mother spoke some prophetic words.

“My mom said the same thing that I did,” Thomas recalled. “She said it first. Her words to me were, ‘Baby don’t worry about it. You’re going to prove everybody wrong.’ That stuck with me the day I got drafted, and that process started in my mind right after ESPN left.”

Thomas made a promise to himself that day that all the teams that passed on him were going to pay for not picking him. He was determined to show the entire league that he could be a difference maker, and had a special way of getting himself motivated for each game come his rookie season of 1988.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

No. But a lot of people are calling Rosen a d-bag for saying it.

Here's what Thurman said after he was passed over:   

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-3/Bills-All-Time-draft-memories-Thurman-Thomas/bd6f13c7-bbf9-4754-8091-37dc4fbfa441

“I was happy just to get it over with,” he said. “I was really happy, but I was still a little disappointed. After talking to ESPN, they left and that’s when my family and my teammate Hart Lee Dykes and some of my other teammates came over to congratulate me. My friends and family knew that while I was happy, I was also a little ticked off about it too. And like coach Jones used to tell me, ‘You’re the one guy people don’t want to tick off on the football field.’”

When everyone had cleared out of his apartment except his parents his mother spoke some prophetic words.

“My mom said the same thing that I did,” Thomas recalled. “She said it first. Her words to me were, ‘Baby don’t worry about it. You’re going to prove everybody wrong.’ That stuck with me the day I got drafted, and that process started in my mind right after ESPN left.”

Thomas made a promise to himself that day that all the teams that passed on him were going to pay for not picking him. He was determined to show the entire league that he could be a difference maker, and had a special way of getting himself motivated for each game come his rookie season of 1988.

Rosen isnt Thurman Thomas. 

1 hour ago, stevestojan said:

This will be one of many posts to be deleted tonight (sorry SDS) but for god sakes if you watched the post-draft interviews on NFLN, you’d know we picked the correct Josh. 

I agree.  I saw it.  2 minute interview and he came off as a spoiled brat.  He was mad about dropping and he felt like he was going to have to force a smile when picked....then said that went away when Arizona actually picked him though.  His attitude would have been a good fit for the Jets or Miami.  Our guy Allen seems mature and humble.

11 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I know right hahaha

Man you guys see it WAY differently than me, lol. Fans have every right to complain about a draft pick, but I don't believe that any Bills fan will root for the player to fail. Expect? Sure. Root? No. 

1 hour ago, NickelCity said:

Man, do you believe that? I don't know if I do. I hate that we picked Allen over Rosen, and I would like nothing more than to be proven wrong for a long and stellar career. 

It's going to happen and it's going to be the same nincompoops that are hooting and hollering over Beane's "weather" reference.

52 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Do these people forget that Jim Kelly pissed on Buffalo before he ended up on the team?

I don't care who's a DB or not.  I care about having a good QB!

No because they are all kids and have no Idea how Kelly was 

The more Rosen speaks, the better I feel about Allen.  Good lord this kid is an arrogant juicebag, and I see that leading to problems down the line.  Rosen says he's pissed he was passed over, and will make those teams pay.  Allen on the other hand, said he'll make the Bills seem like geniuses.  Similar sentiment, both an "I'll show them" mentalty, but one is bitter and spiteful, the other far more positive without actually taking a shot at thd other teams.

Read Rosen's comments carefully...

"I thought I should've been picked at 1, 2 or 3," Rosen said. "I dropped and I was pissed. I was really, really angry. I wasn't really showing it. I was trying to keep calm, cool, composed. But I thought I was going to get picked and I thought I was going to have to put on a face and try and fake happiness."

Seriously?  You are a first round draft pick, chosen tenth overall, living the dream many kids will never get a chance to fufill, and you honestly thought you'd have to screw on a smile?  Such an arrogant, entitled little twat.  I wish the Cards the best with him.

To me, the kid is really smart, and calculated. I wonder how much of this is him saying it because it’s what he’s “supposed to say”. 

If he said “I’m just happy to be picked by a team that wants me”, people would be ripping him for being complacent, uncompetitive, etc etc. 

Just now, Dkollidas said:

To me, the kid is really smart, and calculated. I wonder how much of this is him saying it because it’s what he’s “supposed to say”. 

If he said “I’m just happy to be picked by a team that wants me”, people would be ripping him for being complacent, uncompetitive, etc etc. 

I think he's thinking of his legacy already.   "That video will be shown in Canton one day" kind of thinking.     He's got a big ego, for sure, and is going to be fired up to prove it...

Contrast Rosen's statement with Allen's statement when asked by Dilfer about his motivation after being repeatedly turned down during the college recruiting process:

"It's not about proving everyone else wrong,  it's about proving myself right." Intrinsic motivation. Good stuff, dude.  I like it! 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

What was said? Or are you interpreting body language?

TEMPE, Ariz. -- The longer Josh Rosen waited in the green room inside AT&T Stadium on Thursday night, the more mad -- and more motivated -- he became.

After being selected by the Arizona Cardinals with the 10th overall pick Thursday night in the NFL draft, Rosen told reporters that he was "pissed" and "really angry" he fell outside of the top three.

"There were nine mistakes ahead of me," Rosen said.