Josh Rosen is a D-BAG

But wait...all the arm chair GMs here say otherwise and that our Allen will be a total bust because they are all psychic.  How could this be?  

Who knows what QB will do what...who cares...they have been drafted...time to get behind Allen.

Unfortunately the childish natter of TSW is going to be to constantly rail and root against Allen like they did every pick they didn't agree with (Watkins, Whitner, etc).  A LOT of people will be more invested in proving their negative opinion today on Allen right more than they will be invested in him succeeding.  Its the sad truth of this board.

Allen wasn't my first choice, but who cares, he's a Bill now and has a ton of upside...go Bills and go Josh!  

• Like (+1) 15
  • Thank you (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

But wait...all the arm chair GMs here say otherwise and that our Allen will be a total bust because they are all psychic.  How could this be?  

Who knows what QB will do what...who cares...they have been drafted...time to get behind Allen.

Unfortunately the childish natter of TSW is going to be to constantly rail and root against Allen like they did every pick they didn't agree with (Watkins, Whitner, etc).  A LOT of people will be more invested in proving their negative opinion today on Allen right more than they will be invested in him succeeding.  Its the sad truth of this board.

Allen wasn't my first choice, but who cares, he's a Bill now and has a ton of upside...go Bills and go Josh!  

I’m keeping expectations low. So long as he doesn’t gag on it and **** the bed I’m good.

• Sad 1

So is Brady, Rodgers, Rivers..Eli Manning refused to play for the team that drafted him. 

they all have success. No one in the NFL cares about being a good boy. These are grown men ffs, they rally around winners.

11 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

This will be one of many posts to be deleted tonight (sorry SDS) but for god sakes if you watched the post-draft interviews on NFLN, you’d know we picked the correct Josh. 

Links?

Just sayin, if you're gonna call someone a D-BAG, maybe put up or STFU. .

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, FLXbillsmafia said:

Yep, we passed on the guy with infectious confidence and an enormous appetite for knowledge in favor of the one with immature at best, and racially insensitive at worst, tweets.

Totally picked the right Josh.

Oh no....insensitive twitters!!   Hold me!!!!   :o

• Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Great post and very true

11 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

\Unfortunately the childish natter of TSW is going to be to constantly rail and root against Allen like they did every pick they didn't agree with (Watkins, Whitner, etc).  A LOT of people will be more invested in proving their negative opinion today on Allen right more than they will be invested in him succeeding.  Its the sad truth of this board.

Man, do you believe that? I don't know if I do. I hate that we picked Allen over Rosen, and I would like nothing more than to be proven wrong for a long and stellar career. 

1 minute ago, Misterbluesky said:

Be nice..

Me, be nice?  Have you seen the title of this thread?  :lol::lol:

I just want to see the evidence!  Maybe he was a D-BAG, but if you're gonna start a thread about it, surely you're going to show us his D-BAGNESS!

That is all.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NickelCity said:

Man, do you believe that? I don't know if I do. I hate that we picked Allen over Rosen, and I would like nothing more than to be proven wrong for a long and stellar career. 

Exactly how I feel. I’m certainly not going to be negative about  him unless it’s justified by his play or actions. I want nothing more than for him to be great and lead the Bills to playoff wins. But he’s not the qb I wanted. I’m not excited.  I’m apprehensive and disappointed. But I don’t know how this story ends and neither does anyone else.

1 minute ago, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

Me, be nice?  Have you seen the title of this thread?  :lol::lol:

I just want to see the evidence!  Maybe he was a D-BAG, but if you're gonna start a thread about it, surely you're going to show us his D-BAGNESS!

That is all.

Take it up in PM's  with the OP then. Act like your Marine Corps family members would,with class and pride.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Exactly how I feel. I’m certainly not going to be negative about  him unless it’s justified by his play or actions. I want nothing more than for him to be great and lead the Bills to playoff wins. But he’s not the qb I wanted. I’m not excited.  I’m apprehensive and disappointed. But I don’t know how this story ends and neither does anyone else.

I told you it was either Mayfield or Allen months ago.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Take it up in PM's  with the OP then. Act like your Marine Corps family members would,with class and pride.

Now THAT"s a low blow.

We're just talking stupid football here.  Who the hell are you, huh, and what the hell do you know about it?

Edited by {::'KayCeeS::}

8 minutes ago, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

Links?

Just sayin, if you're gonna call someone a D-BAG, maybe put up or STFU. .

Links? I’m watching the draft. I saw his interview. 

If I need to, and I quote you, “put up or STFU,” i would google it. But I’m old and tired. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, greeneblitz said:

The only word for Josh Allen is Douche, can't stand to listen to him talk, he's gonna have a really tough time with his personality in the NFL, he better hope he hits the gates running and can win right away.

You mean Rosen right?

2 minutes ago, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

Now THAT"s a low blow.

We're just talking stupid football here.  Who the hell are you, huh, and what the hell do you know about it?

Slow down..I didn't start this thread. I just suggested you need to chill out.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

This will be one of many posts to be deleted tonight (sorry SDS) but for god sakes if you watched the post-draft interviews on NFLN, you’d know we picked the correct Josh. 

Whatever makes you sleep at night guy

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

I do...never seen a place get so hung up on where a player was drafted than this place.  If they didn't approve of it, they definitely start with a very negative bias towards that player as if its their fault.  The rest of this offseason will be filled with people whining about Josh Allen now even though he's not even stepped on the field yet.  Then on every completed pass they are going to complain it wasn't perfectly placed enough.  Every great throw will be "lucky".  And any missed pass will result in 1000 I told you so's in the shout box.  He might go 20 for 30 and all anyone will talk about is the 10 incompletes.  

it will be this way until he undisputedly proves them wrong.  He will be a "bust" until proven otherwise in so many peoples eyes here.  Just read the board now, so many have utterly declared he's a bust.

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 3