Just reported on NFL network moving the chains, Browns willing to deal 4th pick - Schefter Reporting the Same

5 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Cleveland needs to pick a quarterback at #1 and then move down and take McGlinchey in the, lets say #12 spot.

No way I would pay Hyde $5 Million a year to sit behind or split carries with Barkley.   On Chubb, you need a franchise LT before you need a 2nd pass rusher.   So long story short Garrett is right.  They need to use both picks on offense.

They can draft a RB at 33 or 35. 

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Where is the rumor coming from that you are referencing? 

The cousin of my brother's ex-wife's new Boyfriend told me that his good friend is the janitor at the Brown's facility and heard a phone conversation during a high level business meeting.

Edited by TheBeane

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Which one?

It's a small station out of McConnelsville Ohio

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...Dorsey, Jackson & Haslam......modern day Moe, Larry & Curly........poor Browns fans............

And if your FO had 1 and 4 they would be acting the same 

Guys on here are so psyched for a quarterback their wanting to give up three #1's nit even knowing who will be there at #4. That's insane. I'm nit sure any of them is worth that. To move to #4? Maybe to #1 and that's still steep.

49 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Ok game on, I’m listeing to the show on NFL network moving the Chains with Pat Kirwin and Jim Miller, they just reported the the Browns are looking to trade the 4th pick. This was reported at 3:07pm 

may the start of there show. By the way I love Pat Kirwin I be listeing to him on XM satellite during the draft. Him and Gil Brandt and Jim Miller. It will be a great combo to listen too when the draft takes place tomorrow. 

Hopefully out in your car where you won't have any access to the internet.  :lol:

Edited by LabattBlue

1 minute ago, Radar said:

Guys on here are so psyched for a quarterback their wanting to give up three #1's nit even knowing who will be there at #4. That's insane. I'm nit sure any of them is worth that. To move to #4? Maybe to #1 and that's still steep.

Which is why if we do trade that, we would wait until the browns are on the clock to make that trade

5 minutes ago, PastorMKC said:

It's a small station out of McConnelsville Ohio

And if your FO had 1 and 4 they would be acting the same 

.....just my opinion......think if my club was 1-31, I'd prefer to take a low key approach until the new FO can return it to modest respectability.....

2 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Which is why if we do trade that, we would wait until the browns are on the clock to make that trade

True but who realistically is there at #4 worth three #1 picks. These guys aren't Andrew Luck or Payton Manning. There's question marks on all of them.

On NFL Network just now. Browns not only taking calls on pick 4 but also making calls trying to get a deal done. The host asked if it's the Bills will 12 and 22 be enough? They speculated that Dorsey knows how valuable that pick is and he will want a King's randsom for it

37 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

Myles Garrett was just on NFL Network. Seemed pretty upset at the possibility they would spend a top pick on an edge rusher. He said if it was up to him he would use both picks on offense. He said him and Emanuel are all set and are looking forward to both being on the field healthy this year. He said Chubb didn't have a good combine and that he hopes he plays better on the field. It's pretty shady in Cleveland today! 

Shady's in CLE today? :o

49 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

image.thumb.png.93ccc86f1a10898f2457617b4119bc0c.png

877CAB35-4860-4910-8D59-F419529DDB2B.jpeg

39 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Could be true or he is just following his agent's advice to hold any negativity back for the time being.  Whether it be by us or somebody else who drafts him he is going to say all the right things for the present.

Haha, who cares?

• Haha (+1) 1

If (when) Sam Darnold goes #1 overall.

Bills get: #2 overall pick

Giants get: #4, #22 overall picks

Cleveland gets: #12, #65 overall picks, Bills' 2019 1st round pick

Edited by jrober38

2 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Glazer on NFLN just said he feels strongly Jets would nab Rosen , says Baker is smokescreen..

Is it Thursday yet?!??

I’d have to say yes, and no. 

I don’t remember a draft quite like this. Please get this right!  

4 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Glazer on NFLN just said he feels strongly Jets would nab Rosen , says Baker is smokescreen..

That's my big concern as well.   THAT would be a real gut punch, especially if they have a deal in place with the Brownies to get to #4...

9 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

877CAB35-4860-4910-8D59-F419529DDB2B.jpeg

Haha, who cares?

You sure do.  Rosen's comments are not the same thing as the Commish standing at the podium saying "With the  (whatever) selection the Buffalo Bills select Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA.  The Commish reading that is the only thing I will get excited about.  You talk about penis' but yours obviously has a hair trigger aspect.