Just reported on NFL network moving the chains, Browns willing to deal 4th pick - Schefter Reporting the Same

Well if the Bills can get to 4, they can easily get to 2.  There is almost no risk for the Giants to drop from 2 to 4 if they aren't interested in a QB.  They should take anything they can get to do that.  

6 minutes ago, Zac said:

Well if the Bills can get to 4, they can easily get to 2.  There is almost no risk for the Giants to drop from 2 to 4 if they aren't interested in a QB.  They should take anything they can get to do that.  

Can't go to 4 then to 2 unless you can go back in time....or have the whole three way organized in advance....we all know three ways are hard to get going...

1 minute ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Browns have to announce who they are taking at 1 if they want to get serious on a deal at 4.

Not really. They can easily discuss the parameters of any deal and likely have already with time to consummate a trade after they make a pick at 1. 

16 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

I just pray that one of Rosen or Darnold slip past the NYJ at 3, because then all bets are off.

I truly believe the Bills will do what they need to, to land one of those 2 QBs if they are on the board after #3. 

That would be like Randa Jarrar turning down a free pass at the all you can eat buffet.  It ain't happening.

Ok game on, I’m listeing to the show on NFL network moving the Chains with Pat Kirwin and Jim Miller, they just reported the the Browns are looking to trade the 4th pick. This was reported at 3:07pm 

may the start of there show. By the way I love Pat Kirwin I be listeing to him on XM satellite during the draft. Him and Gil Brandt and Jim Miller. It will be a great combo to listen too when the draft takes place tomorrow. 

Edited by Thurmanator 12074

The GM for the Browns would be wise to drop back and pick up more picks later in the round. This draft is deep at quality but lacking superstars ( besides possibly a couple QB's). Chubb is a solid edge rusher but their are holes in his game. Barkley is a great running back, taking one of those in the top 5 is not the best value for Cleveland. Find three starters in the first round and three starters in the second.  If Cleveland wants to turn themselves around they need to take Darnold at 1 and then trade with the Bills or another team holding 2 first round picks this year. I do not want Cleveland to take Darnold because i want him for Buffalo, but that is a different topic for a different thread.