WR is starting to become a big concern for me

Hearing that DT signed with the cowboys was upsetting I felt like he proved himself well and would grow into a 3 pretty well. 

But now I’m very concerned about what the plan is 

we need more weapons at the receiver position for the rook 

i hope we can land Hurns because that would help 

Tell me why you would like to see us do with the receiver position 

GOD BLESS  

GO BILLS 

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

We should re-sign Matthews.  I realize people didn't wan't him back because of the similar role he would play to Zay Jones and you want room for your 2nd round pick to grow, but he was much better than Zay was last year and if Zay does play again, he may never be as good as Matthews is currently.  If you can find a true number 1, # 1, Benjamin and Matthews is a very good 1,2,3 and assuming the #1 has great speed, they all add different things to the offense. 

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

We need a #1 WR- especially with the Zay situation.  I like Benjamin- but do not consider him a #1.  We really could use two WRs this draft

unfortunately if they have to sell the farm this draft to get the QB we wont have the ammo to focus on WR. Too many other needs with the few picks that theyll have

7 minutes ago, dbflaBill said:

unfortunately if they have to sell the farm this draft to get the QB we wont have the ammo to focus on WR. Too many other needs with the few picks that theyll have

Few picks? Most project us giving up 12, 22, 1 2nd, 1 3rd, and maybe next years 1st. We should have picks 2-7 which outside of a 1st rounder is a normal draft. 

24 minutes ago, buffalover4life said:

I want Anthony Miller with the 65th pick. He is the second coming of AB and he is supposed to go in rounds 2-3. His ability to catch diving and contested balls is very impressive 

I would be ok with this. 

1 hour ago, buffalover4life said:

I want Anthony Miller with the 65th pick. He is the second coming of AB and he is supposed to go in rounds 2-3. His ability to catch diving and contested balls is very impressive 

Would be nice to have him compete for the number 2 spot. Zay Jones still needs to prove himself once he gets dressed

Edited by BmarvB
Grammar correction

2 hours ago, DKBills25 said:

Hearing that DT signed with the cowboys was upsetting I felt like he proved himself well and would grow into a 3 pretty well. 

But now I’m very concerned about what the plan is 

we need more weapons at the receiver position for the rook 

i hope we can land Hurns because that would help 

Tell me why you would like to see us do with the receiver position 

GOD BLESS  

GO BILLS 

I'm with you.  I feel like DT won the Tampa and Indy games for us.  I was concerned last year, now i'm more concerned.

44 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Good QB play makes WRs better. I'm fairly convinced you can get by with JAGs if you have a sound offense.

Agreed.

Same for the opposite.

Elite receivers help an average QB better.

Elite QBs make average receivers better.

You can't get by with average at both though.