Buffalo Bulls!

WNY

1 hour ago, WNY said:

1st tournament win ever! Big accomplishment, especially against a power house like UofA.

Awesome!

As I've moved into the last chapter of my life, I've had 2 realistic hopes for my Univ of Buffalo Bulls: the basketball team to win an NCAA Tourney game and the football team to win a bowl game. I now have witnessed one of them.  The football team should be good this year so maybe the bowl game win is coming.

Of course, two other items on my sports-related wish list are the Bills winning a Super Bowl and the Sabres winning the Stanley Cup.  Things are looking up for the Bills right now. The Sabres not so much.

• Thank you (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Jamie Muellers Ghost said:

I didn't feel too honored when they wouldn't pay Hurley, or when they cut other sports programs so they could put more money in the football pipedream.

Okay, Bucky Gleason. Maybe they should just go back to DIII?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

46 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

As a proud SUNY alum I am very happy for UB and Buffalo. Now please go beat Kentucky!!!

Chris Canty on Golic and Wingo today. "Virginia's path to the Final Four just got easier with Arizona out. Of course they still have to worry about Kentucky." Post that on the bulletin board, Coach Oats.