Cordy Glenn traded to bengals

1 minute ago, Putin said:

Yes but what is so impressive about this trade is that ( IMO ) I don’t believe Glenn was part of the future on moving forward !

he was burning a hole in their pockets.

It could have been announced that they were getting a 4th rounder and I wouldnt have been shocked

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

I'm generally happy about the trade, but since Wil Wolford, has there better a better Bills LT than Glenn (when healthy)?

Jason Peters I thinnk for a year.

Glenn was great for us. We got him with a 2nd, overall paid him way less then he was wroth (rookie contract) and then got a great deal trading him away.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Not very good? Come on. 

It's either Rosen or Darnold at this point. I like Darnold the most. I think he has the most upside, but get me either one. 

I wouldn't rule out Allen or Baker either, in fact, I think Baker is way more in play than some here think.  

6 minutes ago, QuoteTheRaven83 said:

I just don't like what I hear about the 'tude. I want a football nerd/junky

He is. 

From everything ive read from his teammates and coaches, all that stuff is BS. 

Did you happen to see the articles with all the quotes from his teammates on these alleged rumors? 

10 minutes ago, Lurker said:

And Dawkins played less than one season.   It will be much harder for Dawkins in year 2 once teams tear apart film and game plan for him.

So they save $2 million on the cap by trading him now ($4.8 million savings vs. $2.8 million if getting rid of him later in the year).   I hope that $2 million is worth it in terms of a low-level FA or some other move...

You're not going to factor in the fact that we moved from 21 to 12 and made it way easier to get to into the top 5?

2 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

I'm generally happy about the trade, but since Wil Wolford, has there better a better Bills LT than Glenn (when healthy)?

Jason Peters? 

Still, your point is valid. Glenn was a stud, but I'm also not counting out Dawkins as a future stud.

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I actually thought a month ago that I would trade 21 and 22 and Glenn for Rosen, and that it was possible with the right team. That seems doable now.

Sorry for not keeping track, but is Rosen your preference? A lot of people have opinions here, but I put more value in yours, so I'm curious...

3 minutes ago, Jerry Jabber said:

Complete terms, via a league source: #Bills trade Cordy Glenn, picks No. 21 (first round) and No. 158 (fifth round) for picks No. 12 (first round) and No. 187 (sixth round).

That is what I stated in another thread before tweet - Bills did not have 6th so it was the Bills swapping their 5th for their 6th. 

4 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

It would probably take 12, 22, 53 and 65 for #2.

That's my guess too.

A lot better than both 1sts, both 2nds and both 3rds! 

And more appealing going to 12 instead of 21 for a team moving back 

• Like (+1) 1