Zay Jones Trolled by His Mom on Twitter ?

11 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

That is some ruthless **** if it is. Must not have bought her anything with that NFL money yet

Just some playful back and forth banter between a mom and her son.  He made fun of her cooking 1st and she came back hard. Great stuff!

11 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

That is some ruthless **** if it is. Must not have bought her anything with that NFL money yet

That’s not his mom. Go to her Twitter page. It tells you who she’s a “mama” to

Dude!  Zay Jones' real first name is Isaiah.  :doh:

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Yeah, it does:

Mama Jones

@ManeeshaJones

wife to Robert. mom to 6 amazing people. Cayleb. Isaiah. Levi. Leah. Priscilla. Ana. Native American.

So please explain how she isn't Zay's Mother?

16 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

?

"wife to Robert. mom to 6 amazing people. Cayleb. Isaiah. Levi. Leah. Priscilla. Ana. Native American."

Zay = Isaiah

5 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I’m so sorry for not knowing that Zay is short for Isaiah. Anymore explanation needed, bud?

Nope we're good

2 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Yeah I was goIng to own the comment and take the loss but I should probably just delete it. I’m dumb

A quick edit recognizing the mistake works.  No need to delete it.  

1 minute ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Is it bad that our WR’s Mom is trying to recruit another QB to Buffalo. Tyrod might not like that. ?

Maybe momma knows more of the inner workings of the Bills than the public knows.  

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Yeah I was goIng to own the comment and take the loss but I should probably just delete it. I’m dumb

I posted mine about the same time as 26Corner....my connection was just slower...LOL.

Your not dumb, what I posted came off worse than what was in my head as I was typing it. Thought maybe you saw something different on her page.

I was confused when we drafted him at first when I was looking at highlights and it said Isiah, and I had to go wait a minute...never heard it abbreviated like that before, but that's where a lot of names/nicknames are becoming more frequent nowadays. But figured everyone was on the same page by now.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Lol don't tell that to the Bills fans who claim he only has "2 official drops".

Even his mom knows the guy cant catch lol

Actually I think she knows he can, which is why she's on twitter giving him sh*t about it.

I'm kinda wondering if Bills could hire her to coach WR. :P  Sh*t!  Sh*t!  I muff this, I gotta face Mama Jones....LookitinLookitinLookitin!

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
  • Haha (+1) 1