Is this Jags loss McDermott's fault?

We could've seen Brady go down today.  One great play by Stephon Gilmore saved NE's season and sent them to the Super Bowl.  If we sign Gilmore, it would've been Logan Ryan.  Was the Gilmore cap space REALLY worth Ducasse, Holmes and a couple million?  AND the Pats in their billionth Super Bowl?

Unbelievable.  McD is dead to me.

• Sad 3
  • Haha (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

We could've seen Brady go down today.  One great play by Stephon Gilmore saved NE's season and sent them to the Super Bowl.  If we sign Gilmore, it would've been Logan Ryan.  Was the Gilmore cap space REALLY worth Ducasse, Holmes and a couple million?  AND the Pats in their billionth Super Bowl?

WTF is this.

We all know it was AFL fault for putting wrong teams in the conferences when they did the merger. 

• Haha (+1) 2

I mean where do we begin? 

For one thing, I was talking to a guy "in the know" who said that, while Gilly was leaning not signing, his girlfriend/wife/whatever absolutely hated Buffalo to the point where she would live separately from Gilmore. Nothing to do with McDominator.

Edited by BillsEnthusiast

10 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

...you could be beyond the help of medical marijuana................

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

If you add 1+2+2+9+0 you get jmc's IQ.....

Edited by LABILLBACKER
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Gilmore made a great play to seal the win, but overall he's not worth his contract.  I'd take Gaines (even with the injuries) and Tre White over Gilmore any day of the week, and twice on Sunday.

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

Silly thread and Gilmore didn't do anything special all day or all year.  Gilmore is NOT worth top 5 money at his position.  You can't pay top 5 position money to anyone that is not a complete player and dominate at there position including win some games by themselves.

Gilmore does not win games by himself, but, he can lose them by himself.

Silly thread or thought!

Just now, Manther said:

Silly thread and Gilmore didn't do anything special all day or all year.  Gilmore is NOT worth top 5 money at his position.  You can't pay top 5 position money to anyone that is not a complete player and dominate at there position including win some games by themselves.

Gilmore does not win games by himself, but, he can lose them by himself.

Silly thread or thought!

He won this game.  Logan Ryan doesn't.  #nope

16 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

Gilmore is average.  I will take our corners all day over Gilmore.  Did you see him try to tackle?  

6 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Best part of this thread is how easily it will identify those with no sense of humor.   :lol:

No, its just dumb.  Sarcasm in a thread is one thing.  Sarcasm to start a thread that can be identified is really stupid.

What is the difference between starting a sarcastic thread and not being able to tell and trolling.  The poster is looking for the same response.

1 minute ago, Ray Finkel said:

Gilmore is average.  I will take our corners all day over Gilmore.  Did you see him try to tackle?  

I don't know if that is a complete statement?  Gilmore doesn't really try to tackle, does he?  Seriously, it is always some half or less effort.  And, sometimes he is leading with is head and thought he should have been hurt many times more than he has with his terrible technique.

35 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

I have seen a lot of really rediculous takes on this board over the years, but this is one for the books.  

The more I watch the Jags, the more I see that wild card game as ours for the taking. Either Bortles had his only “Bortles” day of the playoffs against us, or the Bills were able to contain some of the things he does well. 

Bortles played about as well as he could the last 2 games. Slung it around, pulled out a win in a shootout.