OC Rick Dennison Fired

KDIGGZ

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I think he might be legitimately nuts, and also has a source with the Bills. Another insider verified his report that the Bills had tried to trade Glenn. The Kyle Williams run anyone would call one of the greatest plays in franchise history and that's what he predicted.

He said the Bills are still going to trade Glenn to Seattle to have him play Right Tackle and take a massive paycut....force him to take a massive paycut.  He also said it after the Mile High Report and Ethan Albright.

The stadium news info that he said he broke was written about 4 years earlier from the Buffalo News.  

You really think his source is going to tell him the play calls?  He must be in offensive meetings texting Dunkirk Don "Hey, here's something from our playbook.  Continue telling everyone on the message board".   And it was Webb, not Williams.

You think he's legitimately nuts and you're believing him....do you always believe in people who are legitimately nuts?  

Edited by Royale with Cheese

15 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

He predicted the greatest play in franchise history before the Kyle Williams TD. Said Shady would play in the wildcard. Nailed the Dennison news. IIRC the only thing he's been wrong on was one week he said Gaines wouldn't play but then he did.

Am not sure if you've tracked the whole Hanging Chad Dunkirk Don saga,  but the guy is a serial liar.  I don't know if I should be amused or feel sorry for anyone who gives creedence to his posts =)

Just now, Ittakestime said:

You have no proof to that.  History has shown he has success.  I'm not advocating for McCoy but I will admit he doesn't suck.

WHERE? People keep saying this.... but for 1 year where it was Peyton Manning running Peyton Manning's offense McCoy's offenses as an OC have been in the bottom half of the league every single year.  

4 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

Yes Please!!!

Don't know anything about him. Good offensive mind?

Hopefully this means he's getting better:

Under Daboll the Browns had the NFL's 32nd ranked offense in 2009[1] and the 29th ranked offense in 2010.[2] Daboll was named Offensive Coordinator of the Miami Dolphins under Tony Sparano in 2011, with his Dolphins improving from 30th in the league to 20th in overall offense

Edited by buffaloboyinATL

9 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I think he might be legitimately nuts, and also has a source with the Bills. Another insider verified his report that the Bills had tried to trade Glenn. The Kyle Williams run anyone would call one of the greatest plays in franchise history and that's what he predicted.

You have to give Dunkirk credit on the K Williams run prediction.

Even the players on the sideline heard on Tre White microphoned up where surprised/incredulous that KW was in the backfield and went crazy when he actually got the carry. 

Edited by cba fan

7 minutes ago, Buftex said:

As I recall, McDermott wanted Mike McCoy last season, his first choice.  McCoy signed with Denver instead...he didn't last long there, only about a half a season, I believe.  I remember them saying his offense was "too complicated" for the talent on hand..

I could be wrong, but at the time McD was setting up his staff McCoy was out of a job and most likely was McD's first choice...McCoy chose Denver and then McD had to go next on list...I also believe Chud was employed at this time so his name most likely didnt come up as a candidate...now both are unemployed and we will have to wait to see who McD hires...according to Joe B., McD has a really close connection with Chud

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

don't be so gullible man, seriously.

I might be the only person on this board still taking him seriously. I can't fully explain why I do, it's just a hunch. And I get why people don't. If McCoy is hired that will go a long way. If we trade for Smith that will make it.definite for me.

10 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

But was good with a high scoring and raking offense. I don't care about yards, it's the points that matter.

I said passes not yards.  

And his faults still remain.  He has the same faults he had on his scouting report.  

Hed have been a better RB or kick returner.  

Search weakness and you will find my post.  

2 minutes ago, mob16151 said:

I do too,but I'm hoping for Bevell

Is Bevell that good, or was he just lucky to have Russell Wilson the last 4 years or so?  The Seahawks offense has been pretty mediocre, beyond Wilson making huge plays, IMO.  Beyond Lynch, and Russell Wilson scrambling, they have never been able to run the ball very well, their O-Line has been a weakness, it took them forever to figure out how to get Jimmy Graham involved in their offense, and they have never really been able to develop great receivers.  I am not big on Bevell.

• Like (+1) 1