What’s your happiest moments in Bills History?

Breaking the 17 year playoff drought is one of the happiest moments I’ve had as a Bills fan. Here’s a list of my top five favorite moments:

1. The Pegula’s winning the bid to buy the Bills

2. The Bills beating the Raiders 51-3 to advance to their first Super Bowl 

3. Ending the 17 year playoff drought 

4. Snapping the 15 game losing streak to the Patriots 

5. Beating the Patriots 31-0 in the 2003 season opener 

What are some of your favorite Bills moments?

4th and 12

Ending the drought last night on New Year's with family and friends was special. In fact, this whole season was special. I go to one game a season typically but this year I attended three. I came over to TBD this year and appreciate the site and people. I tailgated in Hammer's lot and met a few posters from here who were great to hang out with. Just an overall amazing season, my favourite so far.

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bills-tab-johnson-cut-flutie/

Rob Johnson remains the Buffalo Bills quarterback of the future as the team has decided to cut Doug Flutie.

"The Bills have announced the selection of Rob Johnson as the team's starting quarterback," Bills spokesman Mark Dalton said Wednesday afternoon. A news conference officially announcing the decision was scheduled at 7 p.m.

Yesterday was the first time since the comeback that I’ve been overwhelmed with such emotion that I was moved to tears.  I was moved to tears several times yesterday.  And another time just now watching that video.  Yesterday was my favorite moment.  17 years of the drought had taken its toll and the joy that was released was one of the best moments in my life.  

• Like (+1) 5

24 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Yesterday was the first time since the comeback that I’ve been overwhelmed with such emotion that I was moved to tears.  I was moved to tears several times yesterday.  And another time just now watching that video.  Yesterday was my favorite moment.  17 years of the drought had taken its toll and the joy that was released was one of the best moments in my life.  

that video definitely brought a tear to my eye. there are no greater fans then bills fans, without a doubt. those players felt the enormous elation we as bills fans felt when this drought was ended.

12-31-17, one for the ages.

I honestly don't even remember what it felt like the last time the Bills were in the playoffs because it's been so long so it has to be yesterday. Boyd catching it then actually scoring when I was just happy he got the first down..can't recall ever feeling like that. Wish I could bottle that up and experience it again.

Edited by QB Bills

1) Comeback Game

2) 51-3

3) Yesterday

4) Pegula buying team(I never thought this team would move, so I wasn't overly concerned, but the way he has given them resources has been impressing)

5) Bills-Patriots snapping the 15 game losing streak 

6) 31-0(and watching Brady's reaction after throwing a pick 6 to Sam Adams)

4th and 12 by far. The only other thing that comes to mind was beating the Pats 31-0, but that doesn't even come close.

I'm a young guy in his mid twenties, so I have been waiting quite awhile for some good sports memories.

2 minutes ago, Shotgunner said:

Best gosh dang fans in the world.

So excited for those players. They are getting so much love. Kyle must be on cloud 9. He has been waiting for this ever since entering the NFL.

2 then 3 for me.

#2 was so friggin huge for me. My aunt brought me to this game and it was my first game I ever attended at age 13. Imagine if this game was somehow against the PATS today and we beat them 51-3 to get to the SB? The town would be flipping cars over.

Just insane... 41pts in one half!

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Important-Dates-in-Bills-History-Jan-20-1991-Bills-beat-Raiders-51-3-in-AFC-Championship/db715cc1-e3c7-4b7b-891f-415f8b918ea9

Edited by Real McCoy

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Same here.  Well said.

It's hard to explain this. Beating Miami and watching Cinncy rise up on 4th & 12 was dreamlike. The drought was so damn long. This morning felt like waking up on Christmas morning. No one on this planet expected this. And with retirement looming for Brady / Belichick things look very optimistic for the Bills.