Wild Card Weekend: Bills vs. Jaguars Sunday at 1 PM ET - Inactives Announced with Shady In & MIlano Out

19 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Looked like a season ending injury solely based on his reaction.

I think his reaction was less the pain and more showing anger/being upset at the timing of the injury. 

11 minutes ago, smuvtalker said:

Very well said sir, and i concur 150%.   Personally, i think the Bills can beat the Jags with OR without McCoy.  I was highly impressed with what i saw out of Murphy, and i think he can have a big game for us Sunday.  I just REALLY, REALLY hope that Dennison does not try and split carries between Murphy and Tolbert.  I can't begin to express my frustration over the coaching staff thinking Tolbert is a viable RB2 option.  I'm okay with the every now and then carry, but giving it to Tolbert as much as they do infuriates me to my core.

The only person on that Jags team that worries me is Fournette.  That guy scares the crap out of me.  He is a threat to take it to the house every time he touches the ball, and i can see him breaking one or two going straight up the middle....if we can contain Fournette, i can see a comfortable Bills victory....

I agree about Fournette. If the defense can contain him, the Bills have a chance. Not nearly as worried about Brick Bottles and the passing offense

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, smuvtalker said:

Very well said sir, and i concur 150%.   Personally, i think the Bills can beat the Jags with OR without McCoy.  I was highly impressed with what i saw out of Murphy, and i think he can have a big game for us Sunday.  I just REALLY, REALLY hope that Dennison does not try and split carries between Murphy and Tolbert.  I can't begin to express my frustration over the coaching staff thinking Tolbert is a viable RB2 option.  I'm okay with the every now and then carry, but giving it to Tolbert as much as they do infuriates me to my core.

The only person on that Jags team that worries me is Fournette.  That guy scares the crap out of me.  He is a threat to take it to the house every time he touches the ball, and i can see him breaking one or two going straight up the middle....if we can contain Fournette, i can see a comfortable Bills victory....

Don't sleep on Chris Ivory either

image.jpeg

On 12/31/2017 at 6:26 PM, Boyst62 said:

@Alphadawg7will attest, i was bringing bad juju to the shoutbox  it was less right when the ravens kicked off that alpha told me to leave the shoutbox.  i did.  and turned off the tv.  and next thing i know my phone begins to blow up.   i turn back on the game to see the ravens not do anything

Dude, it was a huge weekend for us and you just constantly trolled the shout box with one negative comment after another.  Of all times for fans to unite and cheer for this team, there were still people spewing hate on TT, "being Billsy", declaring both a Bills loss after every non positive play and declaring a Ravens win every time Bengals didn't make a play or the Ravens made a play.  

One day...just one day where its the first meaningful week 17 game since Bledsoe, it would have been nice if we all could have been cheering for the team and cheering for the Bengals.  But for what ever reason, some people (especially you) felt it was more appropriate to keep talking crap and trolling non stop in the shout box...even after the Bills won and the Bengal game was going on.  

Funny thing happened though...as soon as you left (or stopped posting) everything started clicking for the Bengals again.  You want to troll after the game, go ahead...but geezus...let the rest of us who were trying to cheer for the positive just enjoy the opportunity at least at that point to possibly make the playoffs.  It should have been a time for everyone to come together and cheer but some just felt this compulsion to keep tearing it down before it was over.  

Honestly, mods should just boot people this weekend who try and do the same crap.  You have the whole offseason to be as pissy and negative as you want.

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Dude, it was a huge weekend for us and you just constantly trolled the shout box with one negative comment after another.  Of all times for fans to unite and cheer for this team, there were still people spewing hate on TT, "being Billsy", declaring both a Bills loss after every non positive play and declaring a Ravens win every time Bengals didn't make a play or the Ravens made a play.  

One day...just one day where its the first meaningful week 17 game since Bledsoe, it would have been nice if we all could have been cheering for the team and cheering for the Bengals.  But for what ever reason, some people (especially you) felt it was more appropriate to keep talking crap and trolling non stop in the shout box...even after the Bills won and the Bengal game was going on.  

Funny thing happened though...as soon as you left (or stopped posting) everything started clicking for the Bengals again.  You want to troll after the game, go ahead...but geezus...let the rest of us who were trying to cheer for the positive just enjoy the opportunity at least at that point to possibly make the playoffs.  It should have been a time for everyone to come together and cheer but some just felt this compulsion to keep tearing it down before it was over.  

Honestly, mods should just boot people this weekend who try and do the same crap.  You have the whole offseason to be as pissy and negative as you want.

People deal with stress in different ways.  I am a sports fan who constantly, constantly thinks the worst during games.  I can watch my soccer team go 3-0 up inside 20 minutes and still be thinking "if they get one back before half time this game becomes dicey".  I don't think I generally have a negative outlook on things outside of the actual game time because once my emotions calm down I try and be objective and logical wherever possible. 

I said before the game on Sunday that I just had a feeling that somehow, some way it was going to be our day and it could be wild..... when the Flacco pick 6 (which should really be the Chris Moore pick 6) happened I even said in our game thread "this just feels like our day."  But it didn't stop me thinking when the Bengals were collapsing in the 4th Qrtr with dumb penalties or when the Bills failed to recover the onside kick "my God this is going the other way this sucks - it's over."

Doesn't make people less of a fan Alpha.  They just need to deal with the stress and the emotion in games differently.  I tend to do my emotional reactions in the game threads rather than the shoutbox though. 

21 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

People deal with stress in different ways.  I am a sports fan who constantly, constantly thinks the worst during games.  I can watch my soccer team go 3-0 up inside 20 minutes and still be thinking "if they get one back before half time this game becomes dicey".  I don't think I generally have a negative outlook on things outside of the actual game time because once my emotions calm down I try and be objective and logical wherever possible. 

I said before the game on Sunday that I just had a feeling that somehow, some way it was going to be our day and it could be wild..... when the Flacco pick 6 (which should really be the Chris Moore pick 6) happened I even said in our game thread "this just feels like our day."  But it didn't stop me thinking when the Bengals were collapsing in the 4th Qrtr with dumb penalties or when the Bills failed to recover the onside kick "my God this is going the other way this sucks - it's over."

Doesn't make people less of a fan Alpha.  They just need to deal with the stress and the emotion in games differently.  I tend to do my emotional reactions in the game threads rather than the shoutbox though. 

I get all that...but in this particular case Boyst was hard core trolling in the box and that was what I had the biggest issue with.  Just we all waited so long for this and people felt a need to keep trying to bring everyone down and it was frustrating.  Some people just get their rocks off being an Internet deuche...maybe I am just foolish to think people are capable of rallying when the moment is there.

We are in now and I hope this fan base spends more time rallying and cheering on TT, McD, etc this weekend and saves all the hate for after the game.

Edited by Alphadawg7

6 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Guess we will have to buy the tables in Daytona or something.

Can you bag-check a folding table?

7 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

If we aren’t bringing in any other RBs for tryouts, we must feel pretty good about shady

This.  With Mccoys post yesterday I expected Mccoy to play and be close to 100.  They will be coy about it but shady seems to be ok.

2 hours ago, smuvtalker said:

Don't the Bills have to be able to score points to win? Much less win comfortably?

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Wait, there's still a Shoutbox?? :blink: