Bills and Patriots pregame thread

BuffaloBill

Good morning!  

Lets get ready for an interesting afternoon.   

Can the Defense stand pat (puny huh) and play solid defense and get numerous takeaways?

Can Tyrod play one of his best games (but with a lead) and not be fighting to gain the lead at those critical instances?

Coach em um good McD. 

GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 2

billycheat has been burning candles, staying up for nights going over game tape.

wonder if McD has been doing the same?

the better prepared team wins?

I picked against the bills but there is a deep seeded hope they manage the upset at home?

GO BILLS!!!

7 minutes ago, PABillsfan23 said:

You must of bet on NE then.  I know i did.  Easy cash

picking the bills to lose (I did as well, yet not easy) has always been easy for you. then what is worse about a so called fan like you, you come back and gloat. I despise fans that gloat after a loss, hate them really.

enjoy the game, gloat fan.

• Like (+1) 1

Serious question -- how many of us are going to do something else this afternoon and then take a peek at the score to see if it's worth tuning in?

I'm golfing this morning then hanging out with some friends at the golf club...unfortunately the Bills/Pats*** is on local TV so I'm sure it will be on.

6 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

billycheat has been burning candles, staying up for nights going over game tape.

wonder if McD has been doing the same?

the better prepared team wins?

I picked against the bills but there is a deep seeded hope they manage the upset at home?

GO BILLS!!!

picking the bills to lose (I did as well, yet not easy) has always been easy for you. then what is worse about a so called fan like you, you come back and gloat. I despise fans that gloat after a loss, hate them really.

enjoy the game, gloat fan.

Thanks I will! ??

Considering they usually lose its pretty easy 

Edited by PABillsfan23

14 minutes ago, Amstel said:

Can't make it out to my backers bar today.  Anyone have a link or site where I might be able to watch the game?

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/

always works good for me. wont show game links until closer to game time but I've found buffstreams to be the most stable link(s).

1 hour ago, eball said:

Serious question -- how many of us are going to do something else this afternoon and then take a peek at the score to see if it's worth tuning in?

I'm golfing this morning then hanging out with some friends at the golf club...unfortunately the Bills/Pats*** is on local TV so I'm sure it will be on.

What color panties will you be wearing!?

Come on, this can't be worse than past beatdowns! Get a beer and man up.

11 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

fish or cut bait time begins today.  hoping the defense can step up like earlier in the season.  would love to see the offense shut everyone up with a dynamite performance.  GO BILLS!!!!!!!

...better page Leslie and see if last week's effort shows up or the 3 game "Wikileaks version"......

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....yup....Rick Dennison, THE master of offensive prowess and adjustments pulls out all stops today and resembles Air Coryell....stay tuned..........

I was thinking along the lines of Brady slipping and falling in the tunnel, grabbing on to the hood, and both tearing their MCL’s simultaneously. 

I say we go after Brady every play his first drive, and hit him late past the whistle.  Purposely mug the receivers, tackle them before the ball gets there.  Let them get penalty yardage all the way to the one yard line, and just keep doing it over and over in the endzone.  Stack the box at 1st and goal at the one for the entire game to stop the run, and if they pass just keep tackling the receivers before the ball gets there.  Hit Brady after every pass or handoff, over and over and over.  

• Like (+1) 1

...with the newly installed seat belt on my rocker, a fresh bottle of Bourbon in hand as well as two bags of popcorn, I'm ready for Dennison to unleash his offensive fire and fury the likes of Air Coryell has never seen ......he will be the man, the myth and the legend.....Korean missile launch is nothing compared to what this guy will do in full orbit today...I'm ready...

2 hours ago, eball said:

I will be watching the game today. I have been a Bills fan all my life and I take the good with bad even when it seems hopeless like today. I wouldn't want anybody saying, I'm, a fair weather fan.