Bills Chiefs postgame thread

BuffaloBill

4 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

17 years bro.

And exactly what does that have to do with happened today?  We all want more. So you expected the Bills to win the super bowl this year?  A huge win a hostile environment, coming off a horrid three game losing streak. Anyone disappointed in this game is simply delusional. 

• Like (+1) 1

Mike Rodak ESPN Staff Writer 

The Bills held the Chiefs to one first down in the first half Sunday, the fewest first downs allowed before halftime by Buffalo since 2001, when the Saints had one against the Bills. The Chiefs' offensive struggles were a combination of very spotty passing by Alex Smith and Buffalo's much-maligned run defense finally clamping down and holding Kareem Hunt to four yards on five carries.

12 minutes ago, BILLriant said:

I need a Ducasse jersey....said no one ever

Said the turnstile....or the revolving door ;)

I actually seen him block Ragland on a Shady run up the middle....so it appears even a blind squirrel gets an acorn one in a while ;) 

Stole one.  Props to the D; back to good fundamentals, good tackling, good swarming to the ball.  And the pick of course.  But although it worked out, the last offensive series was just ridiculous.  One first down pretty much takes care of the game, you have a QB whose strength is not throwing picks.  And 3 lame running plays?  Come on.

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

Stole one.  Props to the D; back to good fundamentals, good tackling, good swarming to the ball.  And the pick of course.  But although it worked out, the last offensive series was just ridiculous.  One first down pretty much takes care of the game, you have a QB whose strength is not throwing picks.  And 3 lame running plays?  Come on.

I don't see how you don't roll TT and tell him to only throw if it's wide open. 

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Chiefs fans have to be going nuts right now.  Even the construction workers are pissed.

DPlh1FAVAAArVvP.jpg

:lol: nice.

3 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

I saw that before. Nutless play calling at its worst.

51 minutes ago, Charles Romes said:

Looking at the schedule if there is way the Pats could be in a rest the starters mode week 16 that could be huge.  Major difference between playing them week 16 or 17.  

The Pats will be fighting the Steelers for home field advantage. Almost no chance they will lay off week 16. 

I think a little mention of Colton Schmidt is appropriate. 4 of 7 kicks inside the 20, no return game for the most dangerous return man in the league? He's been doing this all season. Special teams kicking has been huge for the team this season.

1 minute ago, klos63 said:

I think a little mention of Colton Schmidt is appropriate. 4 of 7 kicks inside the 20, no return game for the most dangerous return man in the league? He's been doing this all season. Special teams kicking has been huge for the team this season.

Yes.  He hasn't had a good season but was excellent today.

22 minutes ago, MDFan said:

And exactly what does that have to do with happened today?  We all want more. So you expected the Bills to win the super bowl this year?  A huge win a hostile environment, coming off a horrid three game losing streak. Anyone disappointed in this game is simply delusional. 

Calm down Sally. Just saying people tend to be a bit jaded in these parts. Just sayin the negativity is understandable.

The Bipolar Bills won against the Chefs, I definitely was not expecting that. Is this the first time the Bills have beaten the Chefs with Andy Reid as their HC? It was a good, but not great game. It seemed like the Chefs were a mirror image of how the Bills have been playing the previous weeks (similar to the Jets and Saints games). 

It’s always good to see a Bills win, but if they miss the playoffs by going 7-9/8-8, then it’s more of the same ol’ Bills. Wash, rinse, repeat…

4 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

100% on Dennison.  What a joke.

But go ahead and blame Tyrod.

Where did I blame Tyrod? Actually made a point that he doesn't turn the ball over. It was sarcasm, so I understand that is often missed.

1 minute ago, klos63 said:

Where did I blame Tyrod? Actually made a point that he doesn't turn the ball over. It was sarcasm, so I understand that is often missed.

Was commenting on the Rodak? Pic of Tyrod like he was to blame for the second half.

Just terrible play calling.

Just now, Billsfan1972 said:

Was commenting on the Rodak? Pic of Tyrod like he was to blame for the second half.

It was awful. The line had some moments of good pass blocking, needed to take advantage of that.

Just now, Billsfan1972 said:

Correct, the coaches completely shut down the offense for the whole 4th quarter made it frustrating.

BILLS GRIND OUT WIN AT ARROWHEAD

game-recap-11-26-story.jpg

Details on Buffalo's 16-10 win against the Chiefs on the road.

MCDERMOTT: "WE PLAYED FUNDAMENTAL, GOOD FOOTBALL" (6:27)

Bills HC Sean McDermott talks to the media following the team's 16-10 win over the Chiefs. McDermott discusses the adjustments the team made in preparation for the game and what it means to get a team win in Kansas City.

WHITE: "THIS LOCKER ROOM IS MENTALLY TOUGH" (1:25)

Bills CB Tre'Davious White spoke to the media following the team's win against the Chiefs. White broke down his game-winning interception and what the win means to the team.

13 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

100% on Dennison.  What a joke.

But go ahead and blame Tyrod.

Dennison was not good today for sure.  Called some nice run plays earlier, but what the heck as he doing just before the 2 minute warning??  That was some of the worst play calling I’ve seen in a LONG time!

Tyrod had a good game despite Dennison.  Maybe the benching woke him up a bit?

11 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Are you saying that if the Bills had a top 1/3 of the league QB and good WRs playing that they would still have turtled on offense? 

I disagree with that assertion- but given who they have, I don’t really fault the offensive play calling.