Bills Chiefs postgame thread

BuffaloBill

The Bipolar Bills won against the Chefs, I definitely was not expecting that. Is this the first time the Bills have beaten the Chefs with Andy Reid as their HC? It was a good, but not great game. It seemed like the Chefs were a mirror image of how the Bills have been playing the previous weeks (similar to the Jets and Saints games). 

It’s always good to see a Bills win, but if they miss the playoffs by going 7-9/8-8, then it’s more of the same ol’ Bills. Wash, rinse, repeat…

4 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

100% on Dennison.  What a joke.

But go ahead and blame Tyrod.

Where did I blame Tyrod? Actually made a point that he doesn't turn the ball over. It was sarcasm, so I understand that is often missed.

1 minute ago, klos63 said:

Where did I blame Tyrod? Actually made a point that he doesn't turn the ball over. It was sarcasm, so I understand that is often missed.

Was commenting on the Rodak? Pic of Tyrod like he was to blame for the second half.

Just terrible play calling.

Just now, Billsfan1972 said:

Was commenting on the Rodak? Pic of Tyrod like he was to blame for the second half.

It was awful. The line had some moments of good pass blocking, needed to take advantage of that.

Just now, Billsfan1972 said:

Correct, the coaches completely shut down the offense for the whole 4th quarter made it frustrating.

BILLS GRIND OUT WIN AT ARROWHEAD

game-recap-11-26-story.jpg

Details on Buffalo's 16-10 win against the Chiefs on the road.

MCDERMOTT: "WE PLAYED FUNDAMENTAL, GOOD FOOTBALL" (6:27)

Bills HC Sean McDermott talks to the media following the team's 16-10 win over the Chiefs. McDermott discusses the adjustments the team made in preparation for the game and what it means to get a team win in Kansas City.

WHITE: "THIS LOCKER ROOM IS MENTALLY TOUGH" (1:25)

Bills CB Tre'Davious White spoke to the media following the team's win against the Chiefs. White broke down his game-winning interception and what the win means to the team.

13 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

100% on Dennison.  What a joke.

But go ahead and blame Tyrod.

Dennison was not good today for sure.  Called some nice run plays earlier, but what the heck as he doing just before the 2 minute warning??  That was some of the worst play calling I’ve seen in a LONG time!

Tyrod had a good game despite Dennison.  Maybe the benching woke him up a bit?

11 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Are you saying that if the Bills had a top 1/3 of the league QB and good WRs playing that they would still have turtled on offense? 

I disagree with that assertion- but given who they have, I don’t really fault the offensive play calling.