Bills Chiefs postgame thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, LEBills said:

We got back to what has gotten us all of our wins, playing turnover free football and making sure tackles.

we are not flashy but hopefully we are back on track now. We are going to have to live with our flaws til the end of the season tho

But they go hand in hand - scoring only 16 points doesn’t work when the D is giving up 35

1 minute ago, Domdab99 said:

Bills have to beat the Colts and the Dolphins twice now to have a shot at the playoffs at 9-7. If they somehow beat the Pats once and get to 10-6, that would do it. But if they do happen to beat the Pats once, they will obviously still lose to the colts or Dolphins once lol.

Baltimore has to drop a game on the schedule for us to control our own destiny.

Four first downs in the second half. Many opportunities to put them away and they cannot move the ball. Dennison's play calling was terrible, and Tyrod is the definition of a limited QB. 

But they won. 

20 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

It is time to stop blaming Dennison.  The offense lacks the talent to do much with.  Benjamin out, Mathews not fully healthy, OK OL and Taylor is OK, but bottom 1/3 of the league as a starter.

if you start with mediocre ingredients, you can’t really blame the Chef for how the meal turns out.

I disagree with this.  Any NFL OC should be able to excel with "good ingredients".  But due to the salary cap, it's nearly impossible to consistently have a high talent level year after year.  If you're saying that Rico isn't so amazingly terrible that he should be fired immediately, I guess I agree.  But I'd still like to see an upgrade in the offseason.  Hitting the bare minimum of NFL coaching ability isn't good enough.  And I feel like it's easier to find and retain good coaches than it is good players.

I feel so "meh" after this game.  BBFS has set back in.  The defense looked better, but KC's offense looked like Dennison was running it.  Taylor was his average self.

Oddly, had they defeated the Chargers and lost to Kansas City, I don't think I'd feel as down about the team as I do now.