Bills Chiefs postgame thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, coloradobillsfan said:

yep the refs should not be let off the hook for it, the sake of the game!

I've never been so angry at a Bills win.

Just makes me want to stop watching.  No one should ever be allow to display that level of ineptitude and keep their job.  Or have paying customers.  There is no way the NFL should continue to allow this kind of garbage.  

8 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

Dennison has to go....this offense is Hackett-bad.

It is time to stop blaming Dennison.  The offense lacks the talent to do much with.  Benjamin out, Mathews not fully healthy, OK OL and Taylor is OK, but bottom 1/3 of the league as a starter.

if you start with mediocre ingredients, you can’t really blame the Chef for how the meal turns out.

9 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Chiefs look like us ... 

Right on man, was nice of KC to gift wrap that win.

So the win hurts our draft but yet helps our draft, things that make you go hmmm??

1 minute ago, SwaggatronMcCoy said:

Can’t help but wonder how we fare last week without five first half turnovers...

Tyrod is average at best, but well above average in not making bonehead throws, and taking care of the ball is just as important as slinging it for 300 yards a game.

No point dwelling on the past, otherwise we could talk about the wins we left in Carolina and Cincinnati and where we would be now if we had even one of them.

6 minutes ago, Philly McButterpants said:

I've never been so angry at a Bills win.

Just makes me want to stop watching.  No one should ever be allow to display that level of ineptitude and keep their job.  Or have paying customers.  There is no way the NFL should continue to allow this kind of garbage.  

Yes...the "I blatantly grazed him with the back of my wrist" call....pathetic.

Somebody should get fired for that. But, as with all massive bureaucracies...the NFL will first attempt to ignore their massive fail, which buys time, hoping that we will get over it. Then, if we refuse to get over it, they will "investigate"...which also takes forever.

The entire thing is designed to play for time, and get enough people to stop caring...Chiefly( :lol: ) to get us to focus on the Patriots game, before they actually do anything about the ref(s) in question.

But yeah, if that is anybody else, in any other job? Terminated on the spot. Lucky to be allowed to collect their own stuff from the office, rather than having it shipped to their home.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

1 minute ago, OldTimer1960 said:

It is time to stop blaming Dennison.  The offense lacks the talent to do much with.  Benjamin out, Mathews not fully healthy, OK OL and Taylor is OK, but bottom 1/3 of the league as a starter.

if you start with mediocre ingredients, you can’t really blame the Chef for how the meal turns out.

If all you have is ground beef, maybe stop trying to make Beef Wellington?