Gameday thread - Bills and Chiefs 2nd half

BuffaloBill

Just now, sullim4 said:

Peterman throwing 5 picks doesn't improve Taylor's performance as a quarterback.  It's like having the ugly kid stand next to you so you look better.

This is a position of need for next year.

It is all relative.  

McCoach better hope that the Bills don't fall one game short of a playoff spot. 

1 minute ago, Maine-iac said:

Are you watching the game .................... did you not see the two people completely unblocked in the backfield at the snap?

Go rewatch the replay. Thompson was open right away and the defenders were still a few yards away from Tyrod. He easily could've made that throw in time.

1 minute ago, sullim4 said:

Peterman throwing 5 picks doesn't improve Taylor's performance as a quarterback.  It's like having the ugly kid stand next to you so you look better.

This is a position of need for next year.

I don't disagree, but I hate hearing any justification for him getting benched, it was a horrible decision.

1 minute ago, Bill_with_it said:

That is complete utter bs. He took the snap and within a second the two defenders were closing in on him. 

Rewind it and watch it. 

The defenders were several steps away from TT when Thompson was open. Thompson ran a route to the same side of the field Tyrod was on too. Shouldn't have been hard to see him.

Edited by suorangefan4

8 minutes ago, Sandhill Mike said:

I agree... we gave a 1st-round-rated talent one preseason (coming off major injury) to prove he didn't belong here.  It seems like we've done a lot more for a lot less in that regard.

On the other hand, they're incredibly patient with Vlad, aren't they.