Thanksgiving Football: What to Watch For

26CornerBlitz

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

It was pretty good last year.... as run by Tyrod Taylor.?

The Steelers, Raiders, Pats and Ravens looked petrified vs it.         What an offense.    

7-9 for my man Scott for life,   Put it on my tab.  

7 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Tyrod has 20 wins and 19 losses since coming to Buffalo. In the same time frame Rivers has 14 wins and 29 losses.

Which means you would take Taylor > Rivers ? 

Bold take if true 

27 minutes ago, Steptide said:

True, but I DID actually want Lynn as head coach. I thought it made the most sense. 

Having said that, I really do like the McDermott/beane combo and think they'll get us where we need to be 

I didn't want Lynn, just because he was part of the wrex crew. Of course, I thought Tyrod was gone after last season and the new HC would draft a QB this year.

9 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

The Steelers, Raiders, Pats and Ravens looked petrified vs it.         What an offense.    

7-9 for my man Scott for life,   Put it on my tab.  

Which means you would take Taylor > Rivers ? 

Bold take if true 

He was 8-6 in 2015, 7-8 in 2016, 5-4 this season. The Bills averaged 25 points a game in 2016 against playoff teams. The defense gave up an average of 33 against playoff teams in 2016. Now let's see, are you ever going to answer what QB on the Bills roster since 2015 could have got 20 wins? You seem to think there was one.

Just now, JM2009 said:

He was 8-6 in 2015, 7-8 in 2016, 5-4 this season. The Bills averaged 25 points a game in 2016 against playoff teams. The defense gave up an average of 33 against playoff teams in 2016. Now let's see, are you ever going to answer what QB on the Bills roster since 2015 could have got 20 wins? You seem to think there was one.

peterman-signs-5-24-story.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

Draft better.      FA better.        Don't get ghosted by veterans like Josh Mccown and Anquan Boldin. 

The whole things on fire.  Nothing matters until they restock this team in next years draft.  

New DT's , New Qb1, New LB's will make this team watchable soon.  

Chargers have:  Browns, Redskins, Jets, Raiders coming up.  4 games in which they should be anywhere between 3 point and 9 point favorites.  Also KC on the road. We'll know more after Sunday, but that one could be winnable too.  Chargers look to me to be the 3rd best team in the AFC now (Pats/Steelers), and they absolutely could sneak in.

Just now, Air it out Fitzy said:

Draft better.      FA better.        Don't get ghosted by veterans like Josh Mccown and Anquan Boldin. 

The whole things on fire.  Nothing matters until they restock this team in next years draft.  

New DT's , New Qb1, New LB's will make this team watchable soon.  

I wouldn't count on this team getting too much better anytime soon.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Giants DLineman named Stacks.  Redskins OLineman blocked him and it almost sounded like Collinsworth announced he got a piece of Snatch :lol:

Snacks, Damon Harrison. He used to play for the Jets

2 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Was just about to say.

Ill take Tyrod over Cousins any day. 

This is funny Scott! Your realize every starter on Wash O-line and top RB's have been out most the year and he is still 2nd in the league for passing?

To all their own.

• Like (+1) 1

Vikings and Chargers are for real.  I expect the Chargers to nab that last Wild Card spot.  Even though the Chargers game hurt our dwindling playoff chances, I'm enjoying Jerry Jones seeing another season going down the tubes like so many before.  Misery loves company.

12 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

This is funny Scott! Your realize every starter on Wash O-line and top RB's have been out most the year and he is still 2nd in the league for passing?

To all their own.

I considered myself a Taylor defender until this year, but any arguments that Tyrod's the short or long term answer at this point are fallacious imo.

Edited by Doc Brown

40 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Vikings and Chargers are for real.  I expect the Chargers to nab that last Wild Card spot.  

I think the Chargers still have an outside chance at stealing the division from the Chiefs.  Chiefs are in a nosedive, which hopefully we can extend on Sunday.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, mannc said:

I think the Chargers still have an outside chance at stealing the division from the Chiefs.  Chiefs are in a nosedive, which hopefully we can extend on Sunday.

Funny as many yards as they had in the first half the score was only 3-0.  Dak & the Cowboys were atrocious.

4 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Funny as many yards as they had in the first half the score was only 3-0.  Dak & the Cowboys were atrocious.

Their FG kicker was injured.  He missed one, and the next time they went for a first down on a fourth down rather than kick.  They failed and the ball went over to Dallas.  With a decent FG kicker the score could have been 9-0 in the first half.  The failed/unattempted FGs were both less than 40 yards so they shouldn't have been too hard for a pro kicker.

4 minutes ago, Gray Beard said:

Their FG kicker was injured.  He missed one, and the next time they went for a first down on a fourth down rather than kick.  They failed and the ball went over to Dallas.  With a decent FG kicker the score could have been 9-0 in the first half.  The failed/unattempted FGs were both less than 40 yards so they shouldn't have been too hard for a pro kicker.

I did see, the point is Dallas was terrible on both sides of the ball.  Tyrod would have been crucified if he had the first half Dak did.  

But no way Dak is being pulled (though they are out of the playoff race).  I'd say Dallas should be looking at a QB in the off season as Dak has been exposed too....

• Like (+1) 2