Taiwan Jones out for the season

YoloinOhio

Can we sign Jonathan Williams off DEN PS and actually have a legitimate RB backup for Shady so you do not have to wear him out every freaking game

This.

Need some big plays potential if Shady is hamstrung again and you don't get that from Tolbert or Banyard.

That was the promise of Taiwan..........if they ever had to use him he could be a big play back.

I know people like to live in a dreamland here where Shady never ages but they had him on pace for nearly 300 carries and a lot more hits taken receiving than normal............not realistic to expect him to hold up to workloads he had in Philly.

I agree 100%. I dont get the Tolbert love? Why does he get so many touches?

Carolina connection has to be the reason. He's definitely a leader and playing the role of grizzled veteran on this team but we are wasting valuable carries and tired of seeing him run right up the middle for 2 and 3 yard gains.

Get McCoy a real change of pace back and perhaps this rushing attack will look more like it did under Roman/Lynn the last few years.

I agree 100%. I dont get the Tolbert love? Why does he get so many touches?

naked pics of Dennison's mom. Really, it's the biggest mystery of the season. Tolbert is great, at playing FB. He's not a RB.

Ronnie Hillman?

DeAngelo Williams?

Ryan Matthews?

Tim Hightower?

bring them all in for a kicker-style tryout? D. Williams or Matthews appeal the most to me.

the Bills released him. the Broncos signed him to a 500K PS contract so only a moron FO that cut him, would try and poach him back at that price.

What?? At that price? That is less than league minimum for vet of his type.. $615,000 is min for 2nd yr player that any team would have to pay him if he is on the 53 man roster.

http://www.spotrac.com/blog/nfl-minimum-salaries-for-2017/

Carolina connection has to be the reason. He's definitely a leader and playing the role of grizzled veteran on this team but we are wasting valuable carries and tired of seeing him run right up the middle for 2 and 3 yard gains.

Get McCoy a real change of pace back and perhaps this rushing attack will look more like it did under Roman/Lynn the last few years.

I hear this all the time. Don't get the big appeal of this. Tolbert is a change of pace from McCoy- why is change of pace a good thing? How about more of the same, just a different guy to give McCoy a rest.

I hear this all the time. Don't get the big appeal of this. Tolbert is a change of pace from McCoy- why is change of pace a good thing? How about more of the same, just a different guy to give McCoy a rest.

We need a guy that can actually run downhill and get yards in the middle of the defense and Tolbert rarely does that. Most of his runs are right into the gut of the defense for 2 or 3 yards.

Too bad Karlos Williams flamed out so quickly, he was a big bodied back that did serious damage running downhill.

We need a guy that can actually run downhill and get yards in the middle of the defense and Tolbert rarely does that. Most of his runs are right into the gut of the defense for 2 or 3 yards.

Too bad Karlos Williams flamed out so quickly, he was a big bodied back that did serious damage running downhill.

On a football field?

someone slower?

Nope somebody that can play LARGE like the guy we should have kept that was key to this offense last year and the perfect compliment to McCoy.

Hoodie isn't even using Gillesslie much in recent weeks either because of his love affair with Dion Lewis.

I just need a lunch pail guy for Bingo. Dont let me down SP!

Nope somebody that can play LARGE like the guy we should have kept that was key to this offense last year and the perfect compliment to McCoy.

Hoodie isn't even using Gillesslie much in recent weeks either because of his love affair with Dion Lewis.

Do you carry a cheat sheat with all the football cliches?

He should be a blue collar type, plays bigger than his size, with non stop motor, good in the locker room, buffalo kind of guy, right?

Because Gilislee is JAG and Dion Lewis is playing better