Week 9: Jets' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's true, but speaking for myself, I can't help it. I am legitimately anxious about this game (like many games). I definitely have BBFS. I'm not immune to noticing the cohesion this team has, the marked differences with years past, but...defensive pessimism is a protection measure.

I call it my Doom Shield. I hear ya. Waay too much talk of 6-2 when the game hadn’t been played yet. Tell me again how we did vs Jets last season?

Good old Pete. You pick them Jets

Read this on the App an hour ago.

Too bad 7 of the 10 reasons were dumb and not a reason at all.

Looks like KB is flying out with his teammates. Would be sweet to see him score tomorrow.

Per reports hes 50/50

2-Minute Drill: Jets-Bills Game Preview (2:19)

Senior Reporter Eric Allen and Team Contributor Ethan Greenberg Break Down the Thursday Night Matchup Against the Bills.

Jets-Bills: In a Rush for a Win

Robby on the Rise, Rush Defense Gets a “Shady” Test.

Color Rush

As part of the 2017 NFL Color Rush, the Jets will debut their Nike Color Rush green uniforms while the Bills will sport an all-white ensemble. After sweeping the Bills last season, the Jets hope to split the season series before a mini-bye precedes a trip to Tampa in Week 10.

“It’s the bigger game because it’s the only one this week. It’s the only one we’re playing,” said head coach Todd Bowles. “It’s a conference game and then after this one, the next week will be an even bigger game, but we stress it all the time. We only stress one game at time, so it’s a big game because it’s the only game we’re playing this week.”

Soooo Jeremy Kerley was told he was being suspended so why no suspension? Seems a little convenient that they didn't tell him how many games or when it starts. Sounds like he is playing Thursday. NFL trying to keep the primetime game interesting?

@MMehtaNYDN

#JetsNFL_2017_NYJets_v2.png on Bills RB LeSean McCoy: 'He's not a superhero.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/jets-success-bills-stopping-lesean-mccoy-article-1.3602577

“He’s not a superhero,” defensive lineman Steve McLendon told the Daily News Tuesday of McCoy. “You don’t want to make it seem like he can’t be stopped.

@MMehtaNYDN

#JetsNFL_2017_NYJets_v2.png on Bills RB LeSean McCoy: 'He's not a superhero.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/jets-success-bills-stopping-lesean-mccoy-article-1.3602577

“He’s not a superhero,” defensive lineman Steve McLendon told the Daily News Tuesday of McCoy. “You don’t want to make it seem like he can’t be stopped.

Looks like a superhero in the first clip to me. :lol:

Soooo Jeremy Kerley was told he was being suspended so why no suspension? Seems a little convenient that they didn't tell him how many games or when it starts. Sounds like he is playing Thursday. NFL trying to keep the primetime game interesting?

Even if he is suspended he can appeal and still play, so I expect him to play.

Even if he is suspended he can appeal and still play, so I expect him to play.

can't appeal ped test failure. Or at least I thought you couldn't.

It's in the leagues best interests to drag their feet and suspend him after the game tomorrow for ratings.

Edited by The Wiz

can't appeal ped test failure. Or at least I thought you couldn't.

It's in the leagues best interests to drag their feet and suspend him after the game tomorrow for ratings.

Really? If that is the case then that is just bull ****. Makes sense that you can't appeal a failed test, never thought about that. NFL waiting until after the Bills game, after announcing he would be suspended, would just suck. Edited by Turk71

Really? If that is the case then that is just bull ****. Makes sense that you can't appeal a failed test, never thought about that. NFL waiting until after the Bills game, after announcing he would be suspended, would just suck.

I stand corrected. Sherman appealed his drug test failure back in 2012 and won. Guess you can appeal it. Either way, still think the league is dragging their feet and letting him play just so the Jets fans watch.

I stand corrected. Sherman appealed his drug test failure back in 2012 and won. Guess you can appeal it. Either way, still think the league is dragging their feet and letting him play just so the Jets fans watch.

If the Bills are fired up and ready to play it shouldn't make a difference. But if they are waiting til after the game on purpose it is still ****ty. Edited by Turk71

If the Bills are fired up and ready to play it shouldn't make a difference. But if they are waiting til after the game on purpose it is still ****ty.

they are going to. They cant suspend him game day. He will be come Friday at the earliest and Saturday the latest.