Week 9: Jets' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the Jets' board just now

I think they honestly believe they have a chance at the division & I agree with them. Look at the teams who gave the Pats fits & the types of QBs.

1 hour ago, New York Mick said:

At least the Bills have a shot of winning the division instead of the ******* Pats.

Alex Smith, Deshaun Watson, Cam Newton. Mobile guys that throw on the run. Benjamin DOMINATED the smaller Pats secondary in that game against the Pats. Him & Funchess just kept catching box out balls. Mathews + Benjamin = tough match up for the Pats D and their sh*tty slow LBs trying to do both, stopping Shady McCoy & match up with their WRs + have to chase Tyrod Taylor around?

Bills beat us up tomorrow night & get 2 shots at the Pats to take over the division. Not as far fetched as some fans might think. Hogans hurt 3/4 weeks out. No Hightower for the rest of the season, Bills secondary playing with great cohesion. Gonna be fun to watch.

Edited by Billzebubba

Benjamin won't suit up Thursday nor should he. He won't be prepared, and hasn't had a bye week yet so if he plays he could potentially play 17 weeks this season. Let him rest and get up to speed on our playbook, we need him against the saints

agreed 100% and I am confident the coaching staff feels the same way

Benjamin won't suit up Thursday nor should he. He won't be prepared, and hasn't had a bye week yet so if he plays he could potentially play 17 weeks this season. Let him rest and get up to speed on our playbook, we need him against the saints

We need him against the Saints, but not our division rival?

Where's the logic in that?

This is football, not rocket surgery. He can run routes and catch balls.

I am fearing this game. I believe we will win, but could see it going South - Jets playing for their season, short weak, division rival we already beat. Lots of risk factors. If McDermott has them as up for this as Raiders I think it will be one of the best moves he has made all year. Heard from a source inside that the players are very happy about Benjamin, fired up about it. So maybe this is a helper. Plus this does not seem a team given to letdowns. But I remain worried.

I am fearing this game. I believe we will win, but could see it going South - Jets playing for their season, short weak, division rival we already beat. Lots of risk factors. If McDermott has them as up for this as Raiders I think it will be one of the best moves he has made all year. Heard from a source inside that the players are very happy about Benjamin, fired up about it. So maybe this is a helper. Plus this does not seem a team given to letdowns. But I remain worried.

Full-blown BBFS mode here.

So it could go either way?