Week 9: Jets' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

@SalSports

I’m told Bills “want to be smart” with Benjamin. Hasn’t practiced. Just traded. Want to make sure he’s both mentally and physically ready to play. Has ten days now to get acclimated in both areas.

@SalSports

Sal Capaccio

Retweeted Sal Capaccio

Have to also remember Benjamin hasn’t had a bye week. If he played it would be 17 games. More toll on body. McDermott and staff consider everything.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on a quest to try the whole sam smith's collection, which is quite extensive.

With you there Joe. My introduction to quality beer was the Sam Smith Oatmeal Stout. Dead show lot in Auburn Hills when I was perhaps a few more than a few years of being the legal drinking age.

.....with the way Milano is playing, no reason to rush Humber back.......that is the luxury of quality depth..........

Crazy how that position was considered garbage and is now a strength! This team is amazing. Big game fellas. Let's go Bufffffallllllooooooooo

With you there Joe. My introduction to quality beer was the Sam Smith Oatmeal Stout. Dead show lot in Auburn Hills when I was perhaps a few more than a few years of being the legal drinking age.

That's my favorite. But they have like 15 varieties at any given time, so tonight I try India Ale.

Would love to know why Tate isn't active. I hate it, even if he doesn't factor in much on offense in this game plan, he's as steady as they come on punt return. Who fills that role now? Last time he wasn't active we had Clay and it almost cost us.

Going to hate it if Hyde is back there.

Don't get the 'toll on the body' argument for KB that Sal mentioned. Thought they could just limit his snaps - put him in in the red zone and just throw it up to him a few times

!@#$‏ @m_giarratano 2m2 minutes ago

More

Marshall Faulk said the reason Buffalo traded Dareus was because of the emergence of Adolphus Washington. 1f440.png

I'd say Adolphus has just been OK. It's really the depth and constant rotation keeping these guys fresh.

With that said, we all know it was because he didn't fit the DNA McD looks for in players. Being late for meetings and giving questionable effort doesn't fit the culture.

Edited by OhDozeBills

I know the guy (Pat) lurking on the right in the white jersey too!

So yeah, the fact that I'm there seems dumb. Especially because I likely could have set a meeting in NY and had my clients take me to their seats - blowing it, bro!

I recognize him. Didn't notice him

I'd say Adolphus has just been OK. It's really the depth and constant rotation keeping these guys fresh.

With that said, we all know it was because he didn't fit the DNA McD looks for in players. Being late for meetings and giving questionable effort doesn't fit the culture.

He just does his job. To be a good run stopping team everyone needs do there job. Adolphus has done a great job being stout and allowing LBers to come in and make plays.