Brandon Beane already top 3 worst GM's in bills history

Yeezus

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 pages is a lordly troll.

Or...you're an unmitigated moron.

Either way, the upside of trolling(from a master's POV) is that you force people to commit to a position. 19 pages? You've done well as a troll. Now, if you are actually serious? Again, you're an unmitigated moron, for one simple reason: you made definitive statements, and somebody decided to dig them up to prove you wrong.

I didn't read this thread, because, why? It's 19 pages, and I do just fine with no-look posts.

You have no point. Dareus at his pay was literally worth a six rounder. Hes rated as the 67th best dt.

I would say a 6 is good calue.

Jax is betting on seeing the old Dareus. You know the one that hasnt been around in a long time.

This isnt going to end well for you.

Speaking of ratings (since you brought them up), PFF had him as the Bills' best interior defensive lineman with a rating of 80 -- 22 spots higher than our next interior defensive lineman (Kyle) who has a rating of 76.1.

Speaking of ratings (since you brought them up), PFF had him as the Bills' best interior defensive lineman with a rating of 80 -- 22 spots higher than our next interior defensive lineman (Kyle) who has a rating of 76.1.

Yeah, but that is play/player/per on the field. Which is the #1 fault of PFF's methodology.

If we traded our newly acquired pick for Bryant and a 3rd? That's a done deal. I bet Andre Holmes has a better PFF score than Bryant....so...how does that trade go down:? (Bah, I hate typing when I'm drunk, but, for reasons passing understanding, I write code better when I've had a few. I've been trying for decades to figure this out. The "professionals" have no answers. it's no different than lacrosse, I always play better off a hangover. It makes no sense, but, there it is.)

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Let me know when kyle gives a half effort, pops on drug tests, fails to be with the team whenhe is supposed to, shows ip to csmp overweight, and eats up an extraordinary smount of our cap but yet only sees the gield 1/3 of the snaps.

F! I was suckered into reading more of this abortion thread. WTF mods? Oh. Ok so we get to talk politics when the Spirit takes us? On the football board?

Fair Warning: Move this to PPP, or I will do a full OCinBuffalo on every single clown here, especially the mods.

Live by your own rules, or, lose all credibility: that means you, Simon, I dare you to give me warning points for demanding that you do your job. You clown mods have exactly 24 hours to move this thread to where it belongs, or I come out in full force., and ALL of you know what that means, since ALL of you have been whipped by me at one point or another.(Or asked me for career advice in PMs).

Why the F do I, of all posters here, have to explain to you simpletons that this thread should have been at PPP 20 pages ago?

Ah, I know why: utter hypocrisy + unmitigated morons + still can't accept the Trumpen King. Deal with it bitches.

Yeah, give me points, do WTF you want. Like I care. You think SDS wants to read this post? No. So Why the F do I have to write it, children?

Sort it out. You have 24 hours until I drop the OC Hammer on everybody here.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Let me know when kyle gives a half effort, pops on drug tests, fails to be with the team whenhe is supposed to, shows ip to csmp overweight, and eats up an extraordinary smount of our cap but yet only sees the gield 1/3 of the snaps.

I would not trade Kyle and I certainly would not trade him for less than sufficient value.

You are the one that brought up ratings . . . .

I would not trade Kyle and I certainly would not trade him for less than sufficient value.

You are the one that brought up ratings . . . .

Yeah i also used context with them.

When Marcell does less than snything wothy of noting by seasons end you will understand that it wasnt a bad trade.

Yeah i also used context with them.

When Marcell does less than snything wothy of noting by seasons end you will understand that it wasnt a bad trade.

A bit of an overstatement perhaps?

I am glad that you and some others are happy with this trade. Great. I don't mind trading pretty much any player - I just think that Dareus was worth more than a 6th round pick.

Edited by Peter

A bit of an overstatement perhaps?

I am glad that you and some others are happy with this trade. Great. I don't mind trading pretty much any player - I just think that Dareus was worth more than a 6th round pick.

Overstatement?

Well then give me your frame of mind.

What does Dareus have to show in the way of tangible results this year to be worthy of yhe sort of compensation you are looking for?

Im quite positive that he is going to obtain less or equal performance in jax as in buffalo. That level of play isnt going to garner a 3/4/5 pick.

Overstatement?

Well then give me your frame of mind.

What does Dareus have to show in the way of tangible results this year to be worthy of yhe sort of compensation you are looking for?

Im quite positive that he is going to obtain less or equal performance in jax as in buffalo. That level of play isnt going to garner a 3/4/5 pick.

Again an objective evaluator of talent (PFF) gave him a rating of 80 and he was our highest rated interior linemen. I value that more than a 6th round pick. None of the Bills players thought he was a cancer or disliked him.

Let's just agree to disagree. You love the trade. You hate Dareus. I hate the trade. I suspect that he is going to play very well for the Jags and Marrone, and I will hate the trade even more.

Just my two cents.

Again an objective evaluator of talent (PFF) gave him a rating of 80 and he was our highest rated interior linemen. I value that more than a 6th round pick. None of the Bills players thought he was a cancer or disliked him.

Let's just agree to disagree. You love the trade. You hate Dareus. I hate the trade. I suspect that he is going to play very well for the Jags and Marrone, and I will hate the trade even more.

Just my two cents.

Look you fail to acknowledge anything other than best interior linemen.

If that was solely the case yes a six rounder woukd be über bad, however, we have a guy thats one failed test away from a huge free paid vacation, a guy that isnt buying in, a guy thats lazy, a guy that cant follow team rules, all the while being paid a ton of money. Yes you are right I vehemently disagree because it isnt just based on the highest rated dlinemen by pff for us. It for all the other byproduct that is Dareus.

Thanks for making my point.

The Bills were desperate to trade him and got what people get when they show desperation in negotiations (whether a trade in the NFL or any other type of negotiation).

If he was worth anything they would have gotten it a long time ago. It doesn't show desperation by leaving him on the block up until the last few days. What shows desperation is calling everyone begging for a trade within the first couple weeks and then cutting him.

Hasn't made a single right decision his tenure here. Keeps trading away the only talented players on our roster and for what?

Has anyone taken a look at our DT depth, its horrible. He just handed out a pro bowl DT in the prime of his career for pennies.

NONE of his trades/signings have made any sense. complete shambles.

People think this is a good trade just bc we are 4-2. Wait until November rolls around and the real Buffalo Bills show up just like the last 17 years folks.

This fan base is legit the most delusional in the NFL. no joke. If anyone is responsible for the success of our team right now its DOUG WHALEY

You would do well to never ever post again.

Brandon. Beane. #RespectTheProcess

WarlikeCheeryArchaeopteryx-size_restrict

Beane has calculated that giving one of his war chest of picks in the first 3 rounds next spring to try and win now ("win now and win later") is worth the cost. I'll be honest if they'd given up any more I would not like this trade... but one of two 3rds and a 7th rounder? Yea.... I can get on board with that.

Can someone set out what we have left for the 2018 draft now? I think it is:

2 x 1st

2 x 2nd

1 x 3rd (Philly's I think we gave ours away)

1 x 4th

1 x 5th

2 x 6th (with the second having the potential to become a 5th depending on how the puff monster does in Jax)

0 x 7th

Is that right? So 9 picks total?

Edited by GunnerBill

Beane has calculated that giving one of his war chest of picks in the first 3 rounds next spring to try and win now ("win now and win later") is worth the cost. I'll be honest if they'd given up any more I would not like this trade... but one of two 3rds and a 7th rounder? Yea.... I can get on board with that.

Can someone set out what we have left for the 2018 draft now? I think it is:

2 x 1st

2 x 2nd

1 x 3rd (Philly's I think we gave ours away)

1 x 4th

1 x 5th

2 x 6th (with the second having the potential to become a 5th depending on how the puff monster does in Jax)

0 x 7th

Is that right? So 9 picks total?

Looks right to me. Lots of capital to move around the board if desired.

Looks right to me. Lots of capital to move around the board if desired.

Agreed. If the top couple of QBs are gone by the time the Bills go on the clock (looks likely) I could absolutely see them sliding back a few spots with their first 1st rounder and maybe end up picking up another 2nd or 3rd and picking twice right at the back of the first round.

Agreed. If the top couple of QBs are gone by the time the Bills go on the clock (looks likely) I could absolutely see them sliding back a few spots with their first 1st rounder and maybe end up picking up another 2nd or 3rd and picking twice right at the back of the first round.

that's what I'm thinking. a dozen teams could be looking for new blood under center.

that's what I'm thinking. a dozen teams could be looking for new blood under center.

Yea... say they end up with three 2nds or back to two 2nds and two 3rds and they get a pass rusher and a do it all linebacker their first 2 picks.... they might then feel that they can reach a bit for the 3rd or 4th QB on their board in the 2nd round and still be able to add an offensive lineman and another corner in the top 3 rounds.

We have our own 7th left I believe. We traded the 7th we obtained from San Diego for Cardelle.

I think we had already traded our 7th away but I forget in which deal. Might be wrong. It might just be 1 6th as well because I think we gave ours to LA in the Watkins / Gaines deal.

EDIT: Our 7th conditionally went to Green Bay last offseason for Lerentee McCray.

Edited by GunnerBill

It's threads like these that make this message board both the absolute best and the absolute worst....the same thread.....but for very different reasons. Regardless of trade yesterday, to think Beane is the "worst GM in Bills history" brings to light the microwave mentality by the fans in today's NFL....how we forget the Marv Levy as GM days and Russ Brandon calling the football shots and we gave out huge contracts at FA to Derrick Dockery and Langston Walker, traded Jason Peters, let Winfield go, Drafted lil' Donte BEFORE Ngata, traded UP for J.P. Losman, and so much, much more....they are building a TEAM, say it with me OP, T-E-A-M...meaning, talent be damned, if you don't get in the process and buy-in, you're not with the TEAM....think Beane is stupid, go talk to Belichick when he traded FOR Wes Welker and made him a star, traded away Seymour and Willie or kept bringing in replacement RBs year after year.....

It's amusing if it weren't for being so infuriating because posts like this make the fan base look bad as a whole....

As I predicted several pages ago, Yeezy will not be back.

He waits for something he perceives as bad to happen, starts a silly thread intended to get folks worked up, and then leaves.

It's his MO

I'm disappointed. He could've solidified his position as one of the top 3 trolls of all time had come back and posted how bad this trade is. Now he's a JAG...

Dareus obviously didn't fit in with the process, but a sixth round draft choice doesnt do much for me. Id rather just have held onto him, and hope that he could display an occasional burst of his true potential.

I agree. Curiously, though, 6th round is the value NFL GMs put on Dareus.

On one side of the scale is his past Pro Bowl performances and remaining potential.

On the other side - big contract, lack of effort, ill-discipline, suspension problems and the possibility of longer suspensions.

While you and I might hold out for the on-field potential, personnel guys around the league apparently don't like the balance. That's why we didn't score better than a 6th.

F! I was suckered into reading more of this abortion thread. WTF mods? Oh. Ok so we get to talk politics when the Spirit takes us? On the football board?

Fair Warning: Move this to PPP, or I will do a full OCinBuffalo on every single clown here, especially the mods.

Live by your own rules, or, lose all credibility: that means you, Simon, I dare you to give me warning points for demanding that you do your job. You clown mods have exactly 24 hours to move this thread to where it belongs, or I come out in full force., and ALL of you know what that means, since ALL of you have been whipped by me at one point or another.(Or asked me for career advice in PMs).

Why the F do I, of all posters here, have to explain to you simpletons that this thread should have been at PPP 20 pages ago?

Ah, I know why: utter hypocrisy + unmitigated morons + still can't accept the Trumpen King. Deal with it bitches.

Yeah, give me points, do WTF you want. Like I care. You think SDS wants to read this post? No. So Why the F do I have to write it, children?

Sort it out. You have 24 hours until I drop the OC Hammer on everybody here.

Your threat appears to bear no fruit. Its been 3 days. I was and am still curious what sort of lunacy you have planned.