SAL M: Bills WRs have no business being starters.

JM2009

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't worry, TT is done this year anyways, then we won't have to watch this garbage.

Consistency, do you understand what that means? TT isn't consistent enough. The end.

No ****! Is this some new revelation? No. I don't know why people consistently B word about Tyrod as if anyone thinks he's a franchise QB who can carry a team.

No ****! Is this some new revelation? No. I don't know why people consistently B word about Tyrod as if anyone thinks he's a franchise QB who can carry a team.

Because it is a waste of time playing him, he won't be here next year. Might as well give the rookie some reps. What do we have to gain going 8-8 or 9-7 or even gasp squeaking in the playoffs at 10-6 only to get crushed in the 1st round? Just start Peterman and draft a top QB and WR next year.

Edited by 100DollarBills

Because it is a waste of time playing him, he won't be here next year. Might as well give the rookie some reps. What do we have to gain going 8-8 or 9-7 or even gasp squeaking in the playoffs at 10-6 only to get crushed in the 1st round? Just start Peterman and draft a top QB and WR next year.

Counterfeit idea. No NFL team thinks like that. It's silly fan talk.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Making the playoffs at 10-6 is a bad thing? My goodness. The nonsense keeps coming.

Counterfeit idea. No NFL team thinks like that. It's silly fan talk.

It is no wonder why teams suck year in year out, because they throw garbage QBs in to play full knowing they won't be there the following year when they draft their guy. TT is a waste of time, he gives us no value this year, when starting Peterman would at least give him valuable starting time and we possibly get to see if the kid has "it" .

Making the playoffs at 10-6 is a bad thing? My goodness. The nonsense keeps coming.

He isn't even going to sniff it, so it is a moot point. I never understood the satisfaction of just squeaking into the playoffs only to get destroyed. We want to see if Peterman has "it" before we draft a top QB next season.

Edited by 100DollarBills

It is no wonder why teams suck year in year out, because they throw garbage QBs in to play full knowing they won't be there the following year when they draft their guy. TT is a waste of time, he gives us no value this year, when starting Peterman would at least give him valuable starting time and we possibly get to see if the kid has "it" .

He isn't even going to sniff it, so it is a moot point. I never understood the satisfaction of just squeaking into the playoffs only to get destroyed. We want to see if Peterman has "it" before we draft a top QB next season.

He's on a four year contract and the coaches see him every day. They have plenty of time to find out whether he has "it". Since it's a waste of time, why even watch the team?

He's on a four year contract and the coaches see him every day. They have plenty of time to find out whether he has "it". Since it's a waste of time, why even watch the team?

Why keep him on the bench full knowing TT is gone next year, throw him in there and let the kid learn real time. We are taking another QB again next year anyways. I watch in spite of TT, I like watching our defense and running game.

Edited by 100DollarBills

Sal needs to watch the KC game in progress. He has forgotten what a QB looks like.

CBs draped all over the WRs, yet Smith still throws the ball (yes, yes, into their hands instead of their azz) and believe it or not, the WRs and TEs actually catch the ball.

TT knows he isn't remotely accurate and refuses to throw the ball unless they are wide open.

Thus, today we suck.

I lean towards this. The receivers may not good enough to make elite catches time and again but they can effing catch or they wouldn't be in the NFL. And I swear TT rarely makes it easy on them. The WR`s are always reaching up, reaching down, diving, slowing down. He just can't throw it perfect...ever. So there is always a doubt in his mind and he simply can't pull the trigger. Its painful to watch. I must have screamed "Throw the mother !@#$er!" 15 times at the TV today.

I truly don't know how anyone has faith in Taylor anymore..

Sad but true. It's everyone else's fault that Tyrod cant see wide open receivers so he gets sacked

If you think this team is winning a WC and going to a SB with TT, then I don't know what to tell you.

Some truly are that blind. A QB that has trouble hitting 200 goes to the SB and wins it. Sure, I want what he is smoking. Edited by xRUSHx

EXACTLY. THIS. We had Watkins, Woods, Goodwin et al and still the same BS.

Up until Tyrod's last game of the season we were top 10 in scoring in the NFL. That with an injured Watkins on/off for most of the season and street scrubs Hunter and Percy Harvin.

How is top 10 scoring and what we're seeing through the first 5 games this season the "same bs"?

Well said.

I agree. I especially liked this part.

When Taylor is eventually replaced by Peterman or a Rookie next year, most of these same people will be back doing the same thing to that quarterback as soon as the Bills lose a couple times with them starting.

Shows wisdom by dgrochester55.

FWIW it wasn't the scouts, it was our WR coach who happened to be Zay's coach in college. He told McDermott Zay would be special and he believed him. Whoops.

The Good Ole Boy network.

But you find the time to be here after a loss. Nowhere to be seen when they win. And calling Sal M a hack shows me a lack of intelligence on your part. It really does.

Funny this is how TBD works. When we win, the shout box and threads are hot. When we win, it gets quiet. I noticed this a few years back.

Literally the worst WR corps in the NFL and now not even a bonafide starter at TE.

Inevitably the All 22 will have a play here and there where Taylor could have thrown the ball and the anTy guys will suck off the marrow of those plays as proof Taylor sucks without acknowledging the vast majority of other plays where they were covered.

These are the leeches latching onto one play on the final drive where Clay was open enough for Taylor to throw the ball but still had a defender on his back while ignoring the surprisingly large number of plays shown in the broadcast from the bird's eye view that show pretty clearly that our WRs just weren't getting separation.

It's gonna be a loooong 2 weeks. I just hope McDermott addresses the severe deficiencies in our offensive weaponry.

Literally the worst WR corps in the NFL and now not even a bonafide starter at TE.

Inevitably the All 22 will have a play here and there where Taylor could have thrown the ball and the anTy guys will suck off the marrow of those plays as proof Taylor sucks without acknowledging the vast majority of other plays where they were covered.

These are the leeches latching onto one play on the final drive where Clay was open enough for Taylor to throw the ball but still had a defender on his back while ignoring the surprisingly large number of plays shown in the broadcast from the bird's eye view that show pretty clearly that our WRs just weren't getting separation.

It's gonna be a loooong 2 weeks. I just hope McDermott addresses the severe deficiencies in our offensive weaponry.

When the game is on the line....the last thing you do is take a sack. Just don't take a sack....these is a bad rookie mistake.

What did he do? Held the ball for more than 4 seconds and took a sack.

First we need a QB. You can have AJ Green on your team but it won't do any good if the QB either doesn't throw or throws off target. We need a QB first then look at the WRs. It's one thing if the QB is putting the ball on the money time after time but it's not getting caught - then it's a WR issue. Fix the QB issue first, then look at the receivers.

Go Bills!!!!!

everytime i see a Jm post or thread, i know it is a defense of Tyrod.

also, Sal M will be looking for a new job soon, along with all the other D&C hacks when that paper closes down in the near future.

D&C >> BN

We need to fix the oline, WR and QB positions in the draft. All 6 of our first 6 picks should go on offense.

Agreed. Unfortunately, if they need to fix the QB position, that alone will use most of those picks, and that new QB won't have the help he should. Maybe they make a play for one of the big FAs. They're also going to need DT help too, unfortunately.

OBD really needs to find out what they have in Peterman.

And yeah, TT wasn't getting it done with last year's WR corps either - including a healthy Clay. These WR may be bad, but so is the guy throwing to them (or not throwing to them, more accurately).

Well we are going to have serious competition with the Giants for WRs as they lost their top 4 receivers yesterday all either for the season or extended periods of time...no idea how their coach still has abjob they are 0-5 and dont look like they are going to get a win anytime soon

Edited by matter2003

I agree with some of the other posters and think they should bring up Brandon Reilly. This kid was constantly open and caught everything thrown at him in pre-season. And he made some really tough catches. I know it was against lower competition but give the kid a shot. He is no worse than what we're throwing out there on a weekly basis now. I really think this kid will be special. I just don't get it. I know I'm not a coach, or a scout. Nor am I paid to evaluate talent, but I just know what I saw from him in preseason. What do they have to lose? He can't be any worse than the clowns they're playing now.

I agree with some of the other posters and think they should bring up Brandon Reilly. This kid was constantly open and caught everything thrown at him in pre-season. And he made some really tough catches. I know it was against lower competition but give the kid a shot. He is no worse than what we're throwing out there on a weekly basis now. I really think this kid will be special. I just don't get it. I know I'm not a coach, or a scout. Nor am I paid to evaluate talent, but I just know what I saw from him in preseason. What do they have to lose? He can't be any worse than the clowns they're playing now.

I even liked Reilly back when he wore #15 with "Hogan" on his back.

Having Walt Powell would of been nice...

Then again, the offensive line played average to below average and TT made horrible decisions so I guess it wouldn't of mattered who we had out there.

The offense as a whole didn't play well.

Still, no excuses can be made. More than 80% of our starters on defense were late draft picks and/or were released/traded by teams that didn't want them as much as we did and look at THEIR results. They're ballin.

Something is wrong on offense that us as fans appear to see clearly, but will a change be made? The change I personally would like to see (change OC and Oline coach) will not happen so the next best tging I can hope for is the OC to come up with a gameplan that fits his players instead of his own gameplan he wants to implicate. Our Oline coach needs to stop with the Vlad love and I pray at some point we will have Dawkins and Glenn on the field at the same time instead of what seems to be like, a battle for the starting LT position smh...