• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clay, Hauschka, tyrod, HYDE,tre

Not Tyrod.

TYROD TAYLOR

12/20 182 Yards

1 TD 0 INT

Rating: 106.7

Not exactly HOF numbers, but it worked, combined with one of the league's best defenses, some key ATL injuries, and winning the turnover battle.

Not Tyrod.

TYROD TAYLOR

12/20 182 Yards

1 TD 0 INT

Not exactly HOF numbers, but it worked, combined with one of the league's best defenses, some key ATL injuries, and winning the turnover battle.

182 yards? Unacceptable. :lol:

Not Tyrod.

TYROD TAYLOR

12/20 182 Yards

1 TD 0 INT

Not exciting enough.

Let's run him out of town.

Hauschka undoubtedly.

56 and 55 yarders with the game on the line. Hard to do no matter how easy it is to kick in that stadium.

He has been a key difference between the team this year & last year. I wouldn't have trusted Carpenter with those field goal attempts

Edited by OakvilleBills

Tyrod was inconsistent. Some good, some bad. He played his part in a team win, no doubt.

That's all they've ever asked of him. Make the right decisions to not lose the game. Protect the ball. Add some nice runs as the cherry on top of a solid sunday.

I wouldn't give him a game ball, but definitely not complaining.

I got Clay, Hauschka, Hyde, and Tre White.

Who ya got?

Same.

After the Carolina game, I said there's no way the Bills end up 2-2 after 4 weeks. Well, I was sorta right, but I have to admit, I was expecting us to be 1-3, not 3-1. I stand corrected, and I'm thrilled that my prediction was wrong. \

We're six inches away from being 4-0, and the one team that (barely) beat us just put up 33 points in a victory over the pats*. Who woulda thunk it?

That's all they've ever asked of him. Make the right decisions to not lose the game. Protect the ball. Add some nice runs as the cherry on top of a solid sunday.

I wouldn't give him a game ball, but definitely not complaining.

When will people realize that not turning the ball over is huge and this year he's making more plays.

McD....game ball, this entire team has buaght in completely to his leadership. Hey Rex, that's what a good young coach lookes like.

TT, best game as a Bill. Improving every week. Showing confidence.

Hauschka= $$$$$$ worth every penny

Hyde, Tre, Hughes and this defense are heroes today. I haven't felt this happy in nearly 20 years. We just beat 2 quality teams back-to-back weeks and now it's on to Cincinnati... there's something different in the Wind.