patriot bride

nuklz2594

been married 26 years in a few weeks. i remember when she had the flu...was ugly. we were watching the bills vs giants super bowl. she was laying down with a bucket beside her. norwood missed the fg. she sat up and said bills suck and plopped back down. i had evil thoughts in my head.

• Haha (+1) 1

Remember when your dad took that cat "to a nice farm in the country"?

Try that.

My mother did that for a pair of sheep dogs (Rusty and Pepper, amazing I can remember after 45+ years) who could not understand that they could not treat cats who wandered into their yard as free chew toys.

been married 26 years in a few weeks. i remember when she had the flu...was ugly. we were watching the bills vs giants super bowl. she was laying down with a bucket beside her. norwood missed the fg. she sat up and said bills suck and plopped back down. i had evil thoughts in my head.

Really?! Pats were 1-15 that year and pretty bad in general around that era.

Just remind him at every opportunity that the Cheatriots did, in fact, exist prior to January, 2002.

I don't even bother, I just do everything I can to avoid arguing with or hitting this guy. Just an uncomfortable person to be around... and he likes to razz me about the bills/sabres... making it all the worse.

You haven't been to a game in like 25 years! Go to 6 a year and tell me who the real fan is!

I feel the pain of the OP. I married a Pats fan over a decade ago. I'm also a Yankees fan and shes a Red Sox fan. We can watch Yanks/Sox games together (mostly), but its separate rooms for those extra special Bils/Pats Sundays.

I'm married to a pat's fan. She's fine honestly... her dad on the other hand is an insufferable POS.

Hahaha

Good stuff, guys.

I've lived in Boston for 32 years. Luckily my wife is from Italy and doesn't give two ***** about the Pats (except that "Jimmy Garoppolo ees very cute!"). It was also a good thing that she married me before she observed me watching a Bills game. But I have to keep an eye on my kids, especially my twin boys. So far my propaganda efforts have been successful (maybe a little too much -- one time they stomped on the Pats logo at Foxboro, which forced us to run for our lives). But if those little bastards ever come home wearing any Pats gear ... :censored: ...

Edited by Stranded in Boston
  • Like (+1) 1

My condolences on your wife being a Pats fan. I couldn't imagine that. No such issues in my household, my wife is a Saints fan, and I like the Saints as well. The only time we have issues is when she occasionally likes to bring up "at least we have a ring" line. When our 7 year old daughter is in the room, I let the comment slide...

F!@# bride got a pats/red sox tattoo. i will say this...she has always been a fan. i almost got a bills tattoo until the rumour was they would be in toronto. o f course you realize this means WAR!

getting kicked out of fredonia is an achievement. good job.

i went back to take my "medicine" and then transferred. i do not think i could survive that place again lol