Overrated and Kyle should never be in the same sentence agai

Cherrybone

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No where has anybody said this, OP. 5 Pro Biowls? Your imagination felt this was worth starting a topic over??

We've fallen so far..

This board nor the attention from the board is that important for me to have to make something up. I went back and forth with the guy and questioned why he said it. He said that the city of Buffalo has the tendency to overrated a few players. He said on another team Kyle would be just an average player. Anyway, I do understand that this board is a lot of your lives. Not mine. I could've just raved about how good he was yesterday. I just brought up the overrated part because I myself couldn't believe it was said. It's not that serious. You guys love this board for real.

This board nor the attention from the board is that important for me to have to make something up. I went back and forth with the guy and questioned why he said it. He said that the city of Buffalo has the tendency to overrated a few players. He said on another team Kyle would be just an average player. Anyway, I do understand that this board is a lot of your lives. Not mine. I could've just raved about how good he was yesterday. I just brought up the overrated part because I myself couldn't believe it was said. It's not that serious. You guys love this board for real.

Yet you come here and start a new thread to discuss any fleeting interaction you had with another fan or anytime the synapses start firing and you have a partial thought.

Yet you come here and start a new thread to discuss any fleeting interaction you had with another fan or anytime the synapses start firing and you have a partial thought.

Do I need a restraining order for you and Auggie? If you don't like what I post why respond. I don't respond to anything you post and if I do its about what you post. I don't care who don't like me I know you, Aug goes, and there's another 26 something you guys love me. I really have three fans on this board. I'll be in Buffalo for the Denver game. Maybe I'll give you three a autograph. As a matter of fact I dare you to put me on your ignore list.

Edited by Cherrybone

Do I need a restraining order for you and Auggie? If you don't like what I post why respond. I don't respond to anything you post and if I do its about what you post. I don't care who don't like me I know you, Aug goes, and there's another 26 something you guys love me. I really have three fans on this board. I'll be in Buffalo for the Denver game. Maybe I'll give you three a autograph. As a matter of fact I dare you to put me on your ignore list.

And miss out on your next epiphany, subsequent bludgeoning by the board, followed by your passionate defense of your stillborn baby??? Never.

And miss out on your next epiphany, subsequent bludgeoning by the board, followed by your passionate defense of your stillborn baby??? Never.

I knew you wouldn't that's why I dared you. I can tell that I give you life. You're lonely, and the only time that you feel you're functioning amongst society is through this board, that's why you're so hell bent over this board. Imagine if they shut it down.

If you don't like the company, you could consider another Bills board.

https://www.reddit.com/r/buffalobills/comments/1nlii8/buffalobillscom_message_boards_registration/

http://https:fanswhomakestuffupandthengetoutragedaboutit.com/bills

I'm happy to admit that this board is a big enough part of my life that I hate seeing it cluttered by garbage or LAMP threads.

If you don't like the company, you could consider another Bills board.

https://www.reddit.com/r/buffalobills/comments/1nlii8/buffalobillscom_message_boards_registration/

http://https:fanswhomakestuffupandthengetoutragedaboutit.com/bills

I'm happy to admit that this board is a big enough part of my life that I hate seeing it cluttered by garbage or LAMP threads.

And I needed to know that because? That's your life your prerogative

He is definitely overrated. Please lets not get excited by a win over the JETS and their journey man quarterback. Even so he had all day to stand back there. Lets see how good Kyle is this week against Carolina and that run game this week. The key to bills defense will be and has Marcell Dareus. Do you think it is a coindence that the last two years has been so horrible for both? Finally the last two coaches KYLE has given that little congrats and game ball speech, didn't win much afterwards.

He is definitely overrated. Please lets not get excited by a win over the JETS and their journey man quarterback. Even so he had all day to stand back there. Lets see how good Kyle is this week against Carolina and that run game this week. The key to bills defense will be and has Marcell Dareus. Do you think it is a coindence that the last two years has been so horrible for both? Finally the last two coaches KYLE has given that little congrats and game ball speech, didn't win much afterwards.

I noticed, however, that even you in your misguided criticism, didn't use Kyle and overrated in the same sentence.

I knew you wouldn't that's why I dared you. I can tell that I give you life. You're lonely, and the only time that you feel you're functioning amongst society is through this board, that's why you're so hell bent over this board. Imagine if they shut it down.

If this place were to be shutdown, god forbid, I would band together with the lowest common denominator of TBD and we would go find another Bills site and spam them to high hell with as many terrible new threads as we could muster. And when everybody inevitably calls us on our idiocy, I would be all like "whatever, dude. You should get a life or something cause I don't care about nothing man!" until I was banned. And then rinse, wash, repeat as necessary.

If this place were to be shutdown, god forbid, I would band together with the lowest common denominator of TBD and we would go find another Bills site and spam them to high hell with as many terrible new threads as we could muster. And when everybody inevitably calls us on our idiocy, I would be all like "whatever, dude. You should get a life or something cause I don't care about nothing man!" until I was banned. And then rinse, wash, repeat as necessary.

Uhh ok. Keep your day job. In fact this is my last time ever responding to you. Hate to break your heart. Have a blessed day and a blessed life

well played sir.

And I needed to know that because? That's your life your prerogative

I'm just trying to give you options to LAMP somewhere else. But I do enjoy this board a great deal, and you seem to like posting things like "I do understand that this board is a lot of your lives." I'm sure I've read it multiple times. Maybe not as much as KW is overrated ( :rolleyes:), but many, many times.

I'm just trying to give you options to LAMP somewhere else. But I do enjoy this board a great deal, and you seem to like posting things like "I do understand that this board is a lot of your lives." I'm sure I've read it multiple times. Maybe not as much as KW is overrated ( :rolleyes:), but many, many times.

But I didn't ask you for your options. Have a good day. I don't need your attention

Kyle is the best DT in team history. You can make an argument that Fat Pat or Ted Washington were better in their primes, but Williams undoubtedly has had a better overall Bills career.

Would you say Reuben Brown was a better OLineman than Jason Peters?

Kyle is the best DT in team history. You can make an argument that Fat Pat or Ted Washington were better in their primes, but Williams undoubtedly has had a better overall Bills career.

Tom Sestak played 7 years. Kyle is a nice player, but he can't touch him IMO.

I'd say over-achieved more than overrated. Always great to see a lower draft choice turn into a long-term star player.

This is a good point. He over-achieved in college and was a big time producer at LSU and was underestimated by pro scouts hence where he was selected in the draft. Edited by Magox

I would also like to add that I think that Santa Claus and "big fat red douche who only brings poopy gifts" should not be in the same sentence either. I mean, cmon, the guy is out there giving free gifts to kids, and this is how people talk about him?

I would also like to add that I think that Santa Claus and "big fat red douche who only brings poopy gifts" should not be in the same sentence either. I mean, cmon, the guy is out there giving free gifts to kids, and this is how people talk about him?

I too am shocked an appalled at the lack of respect St. Nick gets around here. I think this topic deserves three threads.

A few times I've noticed some say that Kyle is overrated. I was shocked and even wondered why people even think that. After yesterday's game and considering his age I still can't understand why would anyone say that about Kyle. At 34yrs old the guy is attacking the backfield and on the same play getting back to make a play on a receiver. One thing I will say is I didn't see a younger Dareus make that kind of effort. Kyle was very disruptive yesterday. He's still quick off the line and his timing is crazy. He's always the first d-linemen to attack the moment the offense snap the ball.

I wish Kyle could be here for years to come but looking at his play in this first game I can see him going for a few more seasons. I know that's probably not the reality but it would be cool. I just Dareus would get encouraged and step up his play. Kyle is a great example to follow. Overrated should never be a word to describe him ever again.

I don't remember anyone ever calling him over rated. I have seen some people question how much he has left in the tank given his age and injuries, but no one ever said he was over rated. And that wasn't an unfair question coming into the season, obviously his week 1 play suggests he can still play at a high level. So lets hope he stays healthy and keeps it up.

I've been on this site for eight years and have never seen one person say that Kyle Williams is overrated.

Another much ado about nothing thread to stir the schit.

It wasn't even about Kyle, obviously. It was the best way to garner some attention for a needy soul.