is jonathan williams next? - update: now cut

ronnieroscoe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys, I get on a lot and read everyone's comments and hardly ever comment myself but this is crazy!!! I'm trying to "Trust the Process" but I'm losing confidence in our GM and Coach. WTF is going on????

I expect disappointment this year. Maybe 5 wins. I also expect continuous improvement in the following years, with 7-9 wins next year and playoffs the following year. Anything less from the new regime is unacceptable given the moves that they've made thus far.

@christrapasso

I don't think it was necessary move & I had JWilliams as my RB2 in '16 draft. But thought was likely: backup RBs - essentially dime a dozen

But you already had one of these "dime a dozen" RBs for pennies

Edited by CNY315

I expect disappointment this year. Maybe 5 wins. I also expect continuous improvement in the following years, with 7-9 wins next year and playoffs the following year. Anything less from the new regime is unacceptable given the moves that they've made thus far.

Why? This team will be comprised of rookies and 2nd year players

This makes NO sense no matter how you look at it.

Why would the Bills cut a talented young running back in favor of keeping an over 30 year old fullback?

Mind boggling.

Is this part of the "process"?

You're not allowed to know the process silly goose... You just have to trust it...

How is that a cliche?

Also....the Bills have a Mike Shanahan-like offensive scheme. You know- the offensive scheme where any running back looks decently competent in. No one should lose sleep over this.

Because it is a cliche and how do you know this is a Shanahan type offense? And if they are a dime a dozen, why is McCoy still on the team?

This is bullsht!! All u McBeane ball washers pleae explain to me what cutting the best back up RB on the roster that's on a 5th round pick rookie deal does good for this team? These moves are starting to make no sense now. If they cut Miller and start Dukaka then we kno these are "our guys are better than their guys" playing favorite type moves and thats gonna destroy this team. Better hope they know how to draft bc this rookie GM is losing the fanbase fast.

@christrapasso

I don't think it was necessary move & I had JWilliams as my RB2 in '16 draft. But thought was likely: backup RBs - essentially dime a dozen

If rbs are a dime a dozen, why do you cut the cheaper, younger one???

I also like how the media decided they like Beane and defend everything he is doing.

This is bullsht!! All u McBeane ball washers pleae explain to me what cutting the best back up RB on the roster that's on a 5th round pick rookie deal does good for this team? These moves are starting to make no sense now. If they cut Miller and start Dukaka then we kno these are "our guys are better than their guys" playing favorite type moves and thats gonna destroy this team. Better hope they know how to draft bc this rookie GM is losing the fanbase fast.

Because they're smart and it makes sense to keep 29 and 31 year old backups.

Because it is a cliche and how do you know this is a Shanahan type offense? And if they are a dime a dozen, why is McCoy still on the team?

Because if you have a guy like LeSean McCoy, why would you cut him...they don't make many of those guys. But there are many Jonathan Williams out there.

Also, Rick Dennison is our offensive coordinator. Was with Shanahan for a very long time.