Bills' Roster Cuts to the 53 Man Limit

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the earn it Mantra falls dead.

If Philly Brown and Mike Tolbert make this roster what have they earned besides being former Panters

Dont get my started on Mr Invisible Andre Holmes

Add McFly to the list. I think its bull **** they made it on the roster over Reilly. Now we get the storyline: WR put up the most #s all PS. Gets screwed over his roster spot cuz this staff plays favorites not talent then gets signed by the pats and they make us pay for it.

Why do people constantly say every player we let go is going to the Pats and will make us pay for it? When has that actually happened?

Hoganmlast year, this year its Gillislee and Gilmore

If it was that bad, there's no way he would have run on the field with the team on Thursday with him standing on the sidelines for the entire game.

Maybe, maybe not.

Why because i am calling bs on coach speak ok

No, because you're being incredibly annoying about it. Seriously, we get it.

It's odd to me that people are offended that posters are questioning certain decisions? That's been going on long before TBD started. Patriots fans question roster decisions. It's not be a hater; it's having an opinion.

In general I think that it will be hard to have too much of a gripe with these cuts as I think that the Bills only have about 40 NFL caliber players. Reilly isn't puzzling it was stupid. For the most part the guys that will be released f this roster won't resurface elsewhere and haunt us. It's probably a wise idea though to go with a young guy in a tiebreaker situation.

It's odd to me that people are offended that posters are questioning certain decisions? That's been going on long before TBD started. Patriots fans question roster decisions. It's not be a hater; it's having an opinion.

In general I think that it will be hard to have too much of a gripe with these cuts as I think that the Bills only have about 40 NFL caliber players. Reilly isn't puzzling it was stupid. For the most part the guys that will be released f this roster won't resurface elsewhere and haunt us. It's probably a wise idea though to go with a young guy in a tiebreaker situation.

It's not the questioning of the decisions that are being ridiculed it's the hyperbolic comments that people like myself are amused with.

Philly Brown had some solid blocking against Detroit, might be a reason he stayed. Holmes has solid ST ability.

they also both have years of pro film that are factored in along with their time with the Bills. Rookies do not. And if they were undrafted, there is no loss of asset in them being cut or on the PS.

Agreed...Plus...Who has a better chance of being on this roster 3 years from now when they are actually planning on being good?

My feeling is Riley will have a chance to be a real good roll-type WR with a couple years of seasoning...Hopefully the kid is back on our PS... B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS

Agreed...Plus...Who has a better chance of being on this roster 3 years from now when they are actually planning on being good? B-)

...good point.....think long term....how many one year rentals did we have last year?....weren't there something like 23 UFA's?.............

I have as him starting means we get a better draft pick as he sucks. Now I ask you to get the fact he is gone next offseason and we will be drafting our starting QB

I hope they do. I am a Tyrod fan because I think he's decent and he is on the Bills roster. I also understand the Bills need to do better. I just find it funny that you are telling people they need to come to grips with stuff because you run around crying about Tyrod still being here and how he needs to get cut/traded.

And the earn it Mantra falls dead.

If Philly Brown and Mike Tolbert make this roster what have they earned besides being former Panters

Dont get my started on Mr Invisible Andre Holmes

I guess there's some degree of the coach knowing all these guys much better and knowing the expected roles... but it's always a little worrisome when the coaches guys beat out guys that looked better