26CornerBlitz

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LB Jacob Lindsey waived

Mike Rodak (@mikerodak)

9/1/17, 6:12 PM

Bills have informed LB Jacob Lindsey that he will be waived, a source said.

Who???

@mikerodak

The Bills have parted ways with LB Cliff Redcorn, per a team source.

WHO????

Sounds like a generated player in Madden franchise mode in like 2027...hahahahaha

Yep, that's what I'm hoping.

If not I'll actually be really pissed. I'm not normally one of these guys that falls so quickly for a training camp guy.

With that said he's exactly the guy you want out there each Sunday. He lives and dies with each play and gives everything.

Those are the guys the Pats (winning teams) win meaningful games with.

Edited by likei've

in episode which led to the Gomer Pyle spinoff Gomer goes to basic boot camp for the Marines and meets Sergeant York or whoever his name was and he was doing terribly and Andy knew it, so you snuck into a bar next to the sergeant drill instructor and lead the guy to believe that he was the son of a famous General. Because of that the drill instructor took a lot of time to show Gomer how to really get things right until the very end of the episode when the big guy comes through to do the two or in the drill instructor goes what's your name son Gomer... And then he said wide say you beat General Lucius Pyle Sun if I didn't know better because he doesn't have any sons

Are you thinking of Sergeant Carter?

Don't like it. He earned a spot.

I don't either. I suspect it is coming down to who Crossman wants for special teams. Don't be surprised to see Jones make it, in spite of the fact he is mostly useless on offense. Best gunner they have, and can also return kicks if Tate gets hurt.

How long do we have before we can name released players to PS?

@salsports

Reminder on cut-down day: Any player cut w/less than 4 years service goes on waivers. All 31 other teams can place a claim on him....

Waiver wire lasts 24 hrs before player is awarded. Priority goes in same order as draft for every single claim. So, Bills have 10th priority

@salsports

Reminder on cut-down day: Any player cut w/less than 4 years service goes on waivers. All 31 other teams can place a claim on him....

How long do they sit on waivers before we put them on PS? So if Reilly lasts 24 hours without being claimed by anyone's active 53 roster, we can then put him on PS? Edited by BringBackFergy

IF TRUE, I QUESTION OUR TEAMS ABILITY TO EVALUATE ABILITIES/POTENTIAL

It's not always about that. Sometimes a player is just involved on the wrong side of a numbers game...he has to be a core special teamer of he is going to be a bottom WR on a team, and maybe he wasn't good enough on teams to do that...

He wasn't going to be a #3 or #4 WR...he has to earn that by playing in real games first...

Edited by matter2003

How long do they sit on waivers before we put them on PS? So if Reilly lasts 24 hours without being claimed by anyone's active 53 roster, we can then put him on PS?

Correct