Jerry Hughes

YoloinOhio

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ICYMI

@mikerodak

More chippiness as Bills move into red zone. Tyrod Taylor and Jerry Hughes have to be separated. Hughes kicked off the field by defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier.

Dan Fetes @danfetes 1h1 hour ago

Lorenzo Alexander has come to talk to with Hughes and try to calm him down

Dan Fetes @danfetes 1h1 hour ago

Jerry Hughes just got into it with Leslie Frazier. Hughes walked away as Frazier yelled "ITS ALL ABOUT YOU JERRY! ALWAYS ABOUT YOU!" #Bills

Edited by YoloinOhio

Remember these guys are human too. He could have something going on with his wife or family and just showed up to practice in a sour mood. We have all done it, showed up to work like someone pissed in our Cheerios and had to explain it later.

ICYMI

@mikerodak

More chippiness as Bills move into red zone. Tyrod Taylor and Jerry Hughes have to be separated. Hughes kicked off the field by defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier.

Dan Fetes‏ @danfetes 1h1 hour ago

Lorenzo Alexander has come to talk to with Hughes and try to calm him down

Dan Fetes‏ @danfetes 1h1 hour ago

Jerry Hughes just got into it with Leslie Frazier. Hughes walked away as Frazier yelled "ITS ALL ABOUT YOU JERRY! ALWAYS ABOUT YOU!" #Bills

Damn, Tyrod getting feisty.

Remember these guys are human too. He could have something going on with his wife or family and just showed up to practice in a sour mood. We have all done it, showed up to work like someone pissed in our Cheerios and had to explain it later.

His birthday was yesterday. Maybe Frazier forgot. He wanted cake, or something.

Doubt it was an off-field issue. The coach wouldn't address an off field issue right after practice like that. He clearly said that to deflect the conversation from him getting chewed out for acting like an a$$ on the field.

See my other post. It could have been a "Jerry, WTF was that all about" and led to a "coach, I have X and Y going on with my wife/girlfriend/brother whatever"

See my other post. It could have been a "Jerry, WTF was that all about" and led to a "coach, I have X and Y going on with my wife/girlfriend/brother whatever"

Yeah maybe, but I doubt it. Or maybe, I am just hoping it was about the on field shenanigans.

I don't think he'll get traded, but if he does, Dallas would have to be a good bet.

They still need a proven pure pass rusher, and he's from near the Houston area.

I thought this as well if Jerry was to get traded, Dallas is in dire need of a pass rusher.

Plus, Jerry is a Texas boy.

Jerry just being Jerry. The whole "its always about you Jerry" from Frasier shows me the new regime did homework on Hughes. He keeps this crap up, yeah he is gone...and should be.

Lol.

McDermott and Beane know what's best for the team.... Right?

For the team they want, yes.

Money owed from a card game

A woman

Something insane like a plane ticket.

No Agent Zero pulling out of a gun yet?

I'm going to go with, Jerry lent Tyrod his weed whacker. Tyrod returned it with no gas and with all the trimmer line used up.

It's a b!tch to restring that trimmer line.

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

I'm going to go with, Jerry lent Tyrod his weed whacker. Tyrod returned it with no gas and with all the trimmer line used up.

It's a b!tch to restring that trimmer line.

WIth these guys getting $24,000 into their accounts each week, it's astounding they'd draw guns over $2500 owed from a card game.

A good creative thought there though...